• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Not a rumour but I'm putting a guess in for Velocity 2x based on its release date being on the same day as the PS+ update.

And that there is no pre-order, no PS+ discount or price announced. Just like Road Not Taken.

Zhao_Yun

Any rumours about PS+ September games?

Someone on the PSN Thread claimed to know which games will be entering PS+ in September but he didn't want to name the titles. Don't know how legit it is but it's the only thing I found.

meh, just saw the line up for Sept PS+ game, probabaly the worst line up I have seen. Not famliar with many of the games really. Except 1 PS3 game, and I beleive one fairly popular, and old, game on Vita.

not gonna post it, but NA, not sure for EU. PS3 game I was refering to has a needlessly long title. I will likely not be playing any of them. especially with several good games launching in Sept.

edit: after looking up one of the PS4 games, could be a fun MP game. Others could be cool, but never really heard of them.

HarryKS

They already gave out Assassin's Creed 3 last year for plus in September.

As far Black Flag for this year I bet they'll probably give out the PS3 version for free on PSN+ and probably do a PSN+ sale for the PS4 version.

edit: Forgot it was a Euro only thing.

What? No.

Forgot to turn off auto-renewal so I got another 3 months of PS+ I didn't want. I hope there's at least one game during these 3 months that makes it worth it.

The worst thing asscreed 3 has is a bland protagonist and that the weapon wheel, for whatever reason unknown to any sane person, is not readily accessible without pausing the game.

Gray Matter

If velocity 2X is a free I'll be happy as fuck. I loved velocity ultra.

But I wouldn't mind paying for it. To support the dev and all.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Servbot24

Banned
I can't imagine that Knack is still selling, should be any month now it goes on PS+. Maybe they're waiting for the holidays to make PS+ look better then.

Footos22

30 mins until ps4 owners get disapointed because of lofty expectations after this months dismal games. well apart form fez i already had that lol

Human_me

30 mins until ps4 owners get disapointed because of lofty expectations after this months dismal games. well apart form fez i already had that lol

Yeah people shouldn't get their hopes up for PS4 selection.

We most likely won't get proper retail PS4 games till November-December (1 year anniversary.)

I'm guessing Black Flag will be PS+ before Unity launches. Battlefield 4 could be PS+ early next year before Hardline.

Not sure they would do Black Flag, seems it might be counter productive to expect someone to play an AC game and then the month after go straight into playing another one. I could see them offering the stand alone version of AC: Freedom Cry (which I thought was great)

I could see them offering BF4 soon, plenty of time before Hardline releases. I am more interested in getting brand new indie releases for PS+ we have had some great titles this year.

Top Bottom