• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Footos22

Driveclub is a good shout actually.
They obv need to have some sort of open network test. being as online based as it is.

Maybe the ps+ version is basically a beta then you can just upgrade come october.

Building up your hopes to the max

Raw64life

I'll be happy with Velocity 2X. My expectations are low. People expecting PS4 retail releases on PS+ before November really need to lower their expectations.

Percy

Banned
What about Cel Damage? It seems like a possibility seeing as they appear to be trying to have at least one cross-buy title a month on Plus these days.

Fliesen

Steamworld Dig and Velocity 2x would be amazing titles.

"Stealth Inc" maybe? it's been out on PS4 since spring and it sounds like one of those "yeah, better than nothing" games :/

JoshHood

Steamworld Dig and Velocity 2x would be amazing titles.

"Stealth Inc" maybe? it's been out on PS4 since spring and it sounds like one of those "yeah, better than nothing" games :/

It's already been on Plus for PS3 and Vita, can't think that would go down too well.

Klart

30 mins until ps4 owners get disapointed because of lofty expectations after this months dismal games. well apart form fez i already had that lol

Well, they're idiots: at least the games for PS4 were almost always new games, so you couldn't have bought the already. I like that. Plus, some indies are really great.

Fliesen

SteamWorld is a great wee game. I wouldn't be at all happy if it's this months offering, but I definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it

loved it on the 3DS and can't wait to give it another go already knowing how scarce / plentiful the blue orbs are going to be, i kept saving up far too long on the DS, gimping myself. (never bought a single teleporter)

Klart

I'm hoping for Secret Ponchos.

There was this neogafmember claiming he knew/saw all the games and said the PS4 was an MP one.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Most people should already have Flower. It's cross buy and it's been <$5 multiple times. Will suck if that's the "PS4" game.

Solaire of Astora

Death by black JPN
Not sure they would do Black Flag, seems it might be counter productive to expect someone to play an AC game and then the month after go straight into playing another one.

They're releasing two games within two weeks of each other this year. Sure one is old gen and one is current gen and pc, but I'd bet they're banking on a lot of people double dipping.

bjaelke

EU

Pptbv4n.jpg

PS4:
Velocity 2X
Sportsfriends

PS3:
PlayStation Battle Royale
Hoard

Vita:
TxK
Joe Danger

netguy503

They're releasing two games within two weeks of each other this year. Sure one is old gen and one is current gen and pc, but I'd bet they're banking on a lot of people double dipping.

If it's Black Flag that would be nice as I can sell it to Gamestop or Best Buy this week while they have their 60% promotions. :)

kiguel182

Well, I probably will never play SportsFriends since I don't have extra remotes. (And does it need move?).

But Velocity seems interesting so I'll give it a try.

Top Bottom