• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Thomas was Alone is cross-buy, Proteus isn't on PS4 and Lone Survivor is just a weird outlier. I think a couple of over Curve games weren't cross-buy either.

Proteus is on PS4 in the UK store as part of a bundle with Lone Survivor and Swapper. I own a different bundle that's on the Vita but the games I do own aren't cross buy.

Thomas was Alone is also only available in a bundle so I can't just download it so that's not cross buy either.

Proteus is on PS4 in the UK store as part of a bundle with Lone Survivor and Swapper. I own a different bundle that's on the Vita but the games I do own aren't cross buy.

Thomas was Alone is also only available in a bundle so I can't just download it so that's not cross buy either.

It isn't, the game has never been available on PS4. Those bundles are really odd.

Well, we're alright. I think Tyrone is a bit confused.

MUnited83

For you.

Recommence the hype!
happyguydance.gif

It isn't, the game has never been available on PS4. Those bundles are really odd.

Well, we're alright. I think Tyrone is a bit confused.

Yes it is on PS4. It's in a bundle called Curve Digital Triple Features - Adventure Pack for £18.99. That bundle of 3 games along with other 3 game bundles they released recently are cross buy but the games aren't available seperately for those that already own them to download. I'd have to buy the games again in these weird bundles they threw together.

Heel

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/09/18/thomas-was-alone-coming-soon-to-ps4/

With that in mind, we’re now happy to announce that we’re bringing Thomas Was Alone to PS4, and it will be available to everyone as a cross buy title. That means if you picked up Thomas on PS3 or PS Vita at any point last year, you’ll be able to grab the game completely free on PS4.

AsfaeksBR

How much do you think Sony paid for COD to be on plus?

I don't know what's happening, but I think that was a typo.

For November, the predicted free game titles for PS Plus subscribers include "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare,"

The game isn't even out yet and the pre-order page is up for quite some time, there's no way it'll be on Plus. Or am I reading wrong here?

Vidpixel

Rebirth is quite the different game from the original on Steam. New art style and tons of new content, among other changes.

tpWgJoW.jpg

I've heard a bunch of good things about this game, but for some reason, the concept, art style and gameplay just don't appeal to me at all from what I've seen. I can't wait to at least give it a try, though.

The game isn't even out yet and the pre-order page is up for quite some time, there's no way it'll be on Plus. Or am I reading wrong here?

You're reading a shitty website that lists "Lara Croft" and "Temple of Osiris" as separate games.

Yes it is on PS4. It's in a bundle called Curve Digital Triple Features - Adventure Pack for £18.99. That bundle of 3 games along with other 3 game bundles they released recently are cross buy but the games aren't available seperately for those that already own them to download. I'd have to buy the games again in these weird bundles they threw together.

But the game isn't on PS4, otherwise it would be available separately. The description of the bundle is as follows:
-The Swapper for “PS Vita”, PS3™ and PS4™
-Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut for “PS Vita” and PS3™
-Proteus for “PS Vita” and PS3™'

You're reading a shitty website that lists "Lara Croft" and "Temple of Osiris" as separate games.

But the game isn't on PS4, otherwise it would be available separately. The description of the bundle is as follows:

Oh shit. I didn't even see that. Well that's a stupid thing to do when it shows up in the store on PS4 and people are going to assume that all 3 of those games will work on that console. Grrrrrrrr!

Heel

Well that's good for you Americans. Like I said, the game is out on PS4 already but it's only there as part of a bundle so I'd have to buy the game again.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/09/18/thomas-alone-coming-soon-ps4-cross-buy/?WT.mc_id=pdcticker

With that in mind, we’re now happy to announce that we’re bringing Thomas Was Alone to PlayStation 4, and it will available to everyone as a cross-buy title. That means if you picked up Thomas on PlayStation 3 or PS Vita at any point last year, you’ll be able to grab the game completely free on PS4.

Oh shit. I didn't even see that. Well that's a stupid thing to do when it shows up in the store on PS4 and people are going to assume that all 3 of those games will work on that console. Grrrrrrrr!

I kept getting confused by it too when it first came up on the store, it's a pain in the arse. Curve have always seemed oddly awkward when it comes to stuff like that.

Sorry that was sarcasm, the person writing the article had no fucking clue what they were talking about. The first retail game we'll get is probably Knack.

Heel

Apologies to you both for getting rattled. Those curve bundles are so stupid and all of them are like that. It seems quite misleading to me.

Yeah, it's pretty weird. Actually still waiting to buy it on PS4 myself, haha. I saw it was on sale for PS3 recently for a few bucks, but I figure I'll just hold out until it's out for PS4.

damnit, i've had line survivor sitting on my ps3 and vita for nearly a year. when i heard about the ps4 port i just figured i'd wait it out and grab it via cross-buy. that's disappointing

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Top Bottom