• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

FDC1

Very limit to propose Frozen Synapse, it only has been released a few weeks ago, I bought it at full price

Edit: I didn't realise it's PS3 version, well I didn't know there was a PS3 version

Cade

I own the good stuff and the rest is garbage to me. Oh well. Weird that this is the first (?) month without a retail title besides Escape Plan (?).

Karu

Puh... that's underwhelming for me personally looking at the PS3 games. Even considering that the games would be indies regardless, Wasn't Luftrauser what... like 0,99 cents the other day? (Might be wrong though.)

Those are the ps3 games too? Yikes

Is steamworld crpssbuy?

I thought it was just a drought but the game quailt if you're not an indie fan has gone down tremendously

Hesemonni

Banned
Binding of Isaac Rebirth instantly makes this the most awesomestest bestest PS+ month ever. Put in ridiculous amounts of hours in the original on PC and I can't absolutely wait to start doing the same on PS4 and Vita. The only thing I'm unsure about are the controls on gamepad...

AsfaeksBR

The PS4 and PS3 one's are all good games, but I've finished Steamworld Dig and played a lot of Frozen Synapse (the original) and Luftrausers already.
Never really liked Binding of Isaac on PC because I couldn't use a joystick, so I'll give it a try!

Magnus

Yeah, bit of a dry month. The only game whose art style speaks to me looks dreary and repetitive as fuck. (Steamworld Dig)

I'm so bummed I missed the month with Dragon's Crown. I was subbed, too! Just busy.

Any chance I could call Sony up and get them to credit me with it?

delSai

I like that some Plus Games are free on release date like BOI or Velocity. I'll never finish my Backlog lol. Well i'm out before the big hatin' starts :p

Joey Ravn

Banned
As long as Isaac is crossbuy with the Vita (which I think it's been already confirmed to be), I'm fine. If any of the other games is also crossbuy, extra nice.

Mupod

Yikes. I was gonna use the PSN+ card I have lying around in case there was something decent on PS4 this month - figured it was about time since it's been a year since launch. But that's leftover indie bundle stuff that sits in my steam list in the corner covered in cobwebs.

BadWolf

Do PS+ codes ever expire?

I have 1 year subscription I bought on Black Friday last year and still haven't used it. Kinda would like to keep it that way for now if possible.

Mupod

Do PS+ codes ever expire?

I have 1 year subscription I bought on Black Friday last year and still haven't used it. Kinda would like to keep it that way for now if possible.

In the same boat, and actually asked this question a page or two ago. My card has no expiry listed, so I figured it wouldn't expire. But a google search had a bunch of people saying they expire after a year - with no source other than 'well that's what we think'. So it had me worried a bit.

I actually still have a Plus subscription active on my PS4 (brother's account) until mid next year, so I can play online just fine. The only reason for me to use this code is if an IGC game I want to keep shows up before then, or if it's in danger of expiry - which would be dumb.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
In the same boat, and actually asked this question a page or two ago. My card has no expiry listed, so I figured it wouldn't expire. But a google search had a bunch of people saying they expire after a year - with no source other than 'well that's what we think'. So it had me worried a bit.

I actually still have a Plus subscription active on my PS4 (brother's account) until mid next year, so I can play online just fine. The only reason for me to use this code is if an IGC game I want to keep shows up before then, or if it's in danger of expiry - which would be dumb.
Do everyone a favour and call Sony and ask.

Benedict

Steamworld Dig is Cross-buy (Vita-PS4) as far as I know.
Same goes for Luftrausers and Escape plan.
Hope to God Binding of Isaac is as well... That's what the voices say to me at least...

Petrie

Banned
Frozen Synapse also on Vita? Will try Hungry Horde and the Ps4 Games for sure, not disappointed!

Is it crossbuy? I've had it on PC forever and never really got into it, but on a portable I definitely would.

I need a larger Vita card. Black Friday deal please?

Eh...well okay. That's a list of games.

As long as Rebirth is cross-buy I have that to look forward to, not-interested/already-played everything else.

kiguel182

I was really curious to try Escape Plan, glad it's cross buy with the PS4. Seems like a cool game.

I'll try Steamworld Dig but I have no idea what it's about.

BOI will be amazing and I can't wait to finally play that game with a controller and to see all the new stuff.

mclem

Really? Steamworld Dig and Luftrausers? Both games that were just in a humble bundle, and I already have Steamworld on 3DS.
and none of that is relevant to a PS user

Well, to be fair, I would imagine that there aren't many who own a PS3 and PS+ but don't have a PC that can handle them. If you take your implication to the most extreme conclusion, it comes across as something like "The full benefit of PS+'s free games is only for people who only play on Playstation platforms!"

The title that's intriguing me most is The Hungry Horde - precisely because it's unique to the Playstation platform and therefore not one I've encountered in my play on other systems.

Which isn't to belittle any of the games there, of course. There's a bunch of very good titles there, and BoI:R isn't strictly a game that I've already played (Although that comes across as a wee bit arguing for semantics; the core gameplay ought to be very much consistent with the title I'm familiar with!)

ZenaxPure

Well, to be fair, I would imagine that there aren't many who own a PS3 and PS+ but don't have a PC that can handle them. If you take your implication to the most extreme conclusion, it comes across as something like "The full benefit of PS+'s free games is only for people who only play on Playstation platforms!"

I've never seen it as people who own a PC and can play the games, it's always been that people seem to refuse to play games on PC at all and only want a game when it comes to consoles. That's why I don't think it matters that much. I am someone who plays on PC a lot and yeah constantly getting stuff in PS+ that has been in a humble bundle for $1 is annoying, but I really don't think that is the vast majority of PS+ users, even on GAF.

Top Bottom