• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

-MD-

Not bad, I would never go out of my way to buy Injustice or First Light so those are good choices for me.

there will be a tuesday where the PSN Webstore doesn't break on ps+ day. how do you not spin up a couple of those driveclub servers that aren't getting used to at least hold the fort for one day?

blurb200-119cfc673dc89dc5a1083adf27a583600702b784.jpg

i rather like the selection. i hope to get a PS4 soon enough

Oh no, I really am enjoying the games we've gotten. Velocity 2X was one of my favorite games this year and I am excited beyond belief to play BoI later. If you're a plus subscriber, I think you've got a great backlog already for PS4.

That's the picture I was hoping for also, hah.

secret ponchos is the game that really surprised me (also the fact that it's gonna launch as part of igc)

i remember late last year the devs had delayed it to Q2 of this year, then silence. so my enthusiasm for it kinda went to the backburner, but i'm at least happy now that i'll be able to play it next month!

DryvBy

The Binding of Isaac is such a boring flash game. I'd rather have a quality game like Guacamelee! or something.

El_Cinefilo

I recall it having a large update or something, so it could be that. The final size of the game on my Vita is 2.3 GB, so it sounds about right.

Whaa?!? I guess this is just getting played on PS4 then, at least until I cave and get a 64gb memory card

It's a remake with added content, not a brand new game. Same generic flash crap it was before.

Generic? Funny, I cant think of many flash games like BoI, clearly you're the expert and can point them out, because I need to play these games if they're as 'generic' as BOI

Busty

Banned
Is there anyway for a PS3 PS Plus subscriber such as myself to 'buy' the PS4 offerings of the month without actually owing a PS4? It was possible from the PS Store in the PS3 but it looks like Sony has removed that option.

Hey Sony.

Injustice for the PS4, what about the PS3?!! Surely Sony aren't going to cease bring 'AAA" retail titles to the PS3's monthly PS Plus line up already?

And while you're at it let's see Arkham:Blackgate and KIllzone Mercenaries for the VIta by Xmas as well.

Okay? Okay.

*folds arms*

Toki767

Is there anyway for a PS3 PS Plus subscriber such as myself to 'buy' the PS4 offerings of the month without actually owing a PS4? It was possible from the PS Store in the PS3 but it looks like Sony has removed that option.

Hey Sony.

Injustice for the PS4, what about the PS3?!! Surely Sony aren't going to cease bring 'AAA" retail titles to the PS3's monthly PS Plus line up already?

And while you're at it let's see Arkham:Blackgate and KIllzone Mercenaries for the VIta by Xmas as well.

Okay? Okay.

*folds arms*

It's $5 for PS+ right now. I don't know why you'd want it though.

Sarcasm

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
It's a remake with added content, not a brand new game. Same generic flash crap it was before.
Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.

Anyway Injustice in December is a great choice though I already have the PS3 version so I dunnoif I'll play it much. Wish it was the Vita version instead to be honest so I could have a portable version of it.

How does a game being developed in flash gave anything to do with its quality? It says more about you that you're willing to dismiss a game based on that alone -- one that's been extremely well received.

Tried to launch Frozen Synapse twice, locked up my ps3 at the first button press (confirming screen size) twice.

Anyone else experiencing this?

EDIT: Redownloaded/installed. Works fine.

Celegus

Oh man oh man oh man Isaac on Vita is everything I wanted it to be. Only thing I don't care for is the new music, wish there was an option to put the Danny B stuff back in.

ZenaxPure

Oh man oh man oh man Isaac on Vita is everything I wanted it to be. Only thing I don't care for is the new music, wish there was an option to put the Danny B stuff back in.

Yeah, new soundtrack is alright but it's not BOI music to me. Then again I mostly used the game as a podcast game after a while so I don't mind too much. But yeah, BOI vita is everything I've could have ever dreamed of. Having it on a portable device is just so amazing.

Mogwai

Sony is getting on my nerves these days. On the Store page (browser) the new games are listed for EU. Then I log in and now I only see last months games. Wtf.

Sony is getting on my nerves these days. On the Store page (browser) the new games are listed for EU. Then I log in and now I only see last months games. Wtf.
The European store updates late in the afternoon (or early evening). This hasn't changed recently.

Mogwai

The European store updates late in the afternoon (or early evening). This hasn't changed recently.
But why does the new games show on their page and then switch once I log in? Makes no sense in my world.

I didn't do a manual search after I logged in. Perhaps they are listed as free but just not updated on the IGC tab?

Blablurn

But why does the new games show on their page and then switch once I log in? Makes no sense in my world.

I didn't do a manual search after I logged in. Perhaps they are listed as free but just not updated on the IGC tab?

Because they are updating the stuff. Maybe a lil earlier than usual (at least on the front page). Nothing to go crazy about.

I can see Steamworld Dig being a great "kick back in bed and relax" title on my Vita. Love that it feels like a more casual/less punishing kind of Spelunky.

Luftrausers is insane. I felt like I was getting the hang of it a few rounds in but still...those controls are aggravating, to say the least. Still, I can see it getting pretty addicting.

Footos22

I can see Steamworld Dig being a great "kick back in bed and relax" title on my Vita. Love that it feels like a more casual/less punishing kind of Spelunky.

Luftrausers is insane. I felt like I was getting the hang of it a few rounds in but still...those controls are aggravating, to say the least. Still, I can see it getting pretty addicting.

Did they ever fix the trophies on luftrausers
Its impossible to get 2 of them.
Being a trophy whore and that happening pissed me off. especially on how long it takes to get competent at it.

Being a trophy whore and that happening pissed me off. especially on how long it takes to get competent at it.

LOL Not sure that I would know...I literally just booted it up and played and got 2-3 trophies, but still got my ass handed to me and then moved on to Steamworld Dig.

I think they never fixed it because it worked from day 1 i believe. Its just a problem with the description being incorrect.

kiguel182

The EU store only updates late afternoon? Bummer.

Sony needs to just add games to the store without needing to wait for a specific day or hour. Really archaic way to do things.

Binabik15

Halp.

I wanted to add money to my UK account via Paypal leeching off my German CC, but the transaction was cancelled by Sony.

Am I stuck with buying a Plus code from Amazon or ebay AND a money card for MEtro Redux?

I need to get Plus while Dust is still available.

Sitrus

Following last week, the JPN store has a discount sale for more Tales games like Tales of Hearts R for 2980 yen(2384 for Plus) and Tales of Rebirth and Phantasia Nakiri Dungeon X for 1800(1400) yen each.

Joni

The EU store only updates late afternoon? Bummer.

Sony needs to just add games to the store without needing to wait for a specific day or hour. Really archaic way to do things.
It is so you always know at what time to check compared to SCEA's dump whenever on specific day strategy.

kiguel182

It is so you always know at what time to check compared to SCEA's dump whenever on specific day strategy.

Well, I could be playing the games right now if they updated whenever they could.

They just need to say x game releases at y time and I still don't have to be always checking and I can have the games as fast as I can.

I really don't like the current system.

Halp.

I wanted to add money to my UK account via Paypal leeching off my German CC, but the transaction was cancelled by Sony.

Am I stuck with buying a Plus code from Amazon or ebay AND a money card for MEtro Redux?

I need to get Plus while Dust is still available.

Unfortunately you're out of luck:

Please note that your PayPal™ account must be registered in the same country as your Sony Entertainment Network account. For example, if your Sony Entertainment Network account was set up in France, you will only be able to use PayPal™ if your PayPal™ account billing address is also in France.

http://faq.en.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6943/~/how-do-i-top-up-my-wallet-with-paypal?

If you're looking for UK PSN cards, this site has good prices. Like them on facebook for an additional 5% off.

lt519

Wow, The Swapper and First Light in January, felt like I just paid for those...

Great games though, hope everyone enjoys them!

Top Bottom