• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Mogwai

Wow, The Swapper and First Light in January, felt like I just paid for those...

Great games though, hope everyone enjoys them!
PS+ is a customer paradox. On one hand it's nice to get some games. On the other hand it's fucking annoying that you can't buy any game without potentially throwing the value of your PS+ subscription out of the window.

At least it's nice that Sony has started to let us know which games they are throwing at us for the next couple of months.

Loomba

LUFTRAUSERS for the Vita in the UK is still showing a price on it's page, even though it says free in the search.

If I buy the PS3 version will that unlock the Vita version too?

Guymelef

Ummm.
Today PS+ games looks likes this on Vita.
ibl9s5nZahhB7i.jpg
And not like this.
No expire date.

MUnited83

For you.
Ummm.
Today PS+ games looks likes this on Vita.
And not like this.

No expire date.
on the portuguese store it says that its free with plus and that i can "keep it forever"
. Not sure if this is the standard plus text or not. Steamworld might have the cross-buy bug that makes one of the versions effectively free forever(like Dont Starve)

Guymelef

on the portuguese store it says that its free with plus and that i can "keep it forever"
. Not sure if this is the standard plus text or not. Steamworld might have the cross-buy bug that makes one of the versions effectively free forever(like Dont Starve)

Alson happens with Luftrausers and The Hungry Horde, can't try with Escape Plan because I had the game before.

Edit: No expire date with PS4's SteamWorld Dig.

MUnited83

For you.
Alson happens with Luftrausers and The Hungry Horde, can't try with Escape Plan because I had the game before.
Yeah, I just checked and it couldnt be the cross-buy bug( the bug requires you to "get" one version, and then you get the other without expiration date. I downloaded steamworld dig vita directly and it has no expiration date at all)

Seems that you can now keep plus games forever, at least on Vita. Thats pretty awesome. Could be just a bug but my store does say"keep it forever"

lt519

PS+ is a customer paradox. On one hand it's nice to get some games. On the other hand it's fucking annoying that you can't buy any game without potentially throwing the value of your PS+ subscription out of the window.

At least it's nice that Sony has started to let us know which games they are throwing at us for the next couple of months.

Definitely frustrating. Fortunately I have a Vita so there's always a game or two that PS+ gets me that I enjoy. The thing that bugs me is they did this whole PLAY promotion, which I took advantage of the PS+ discounts, but then they go and have the priciest game from there be free 6 months later. I sometimes look at it as the same as buying a console, early adopters pay more to play now.

Almyn

I swear if it is, then..... I'll......cry.

A similar thing happened when Atelier Rorona Plus was due to be released on the store. A mysterious problem arose, That neither Sony nor Koei-Tecmo would talk about. It finally appeared a few weeks later.

Einbroch

Banned
This is by far the best month ever for me.

Steamworld Dig is an absolutely blast and I'm loving BoI.

Shocked at how much I'm enjoying these games.

Khronico

I have Steamworld Dig on steam but I didn't really like what I played of it. I'll see if the vita version changes my mind.

Really liking Luftrausers though. I didn't expect to enjoy it this much, fantastic game.

Rebirth is, of course, brilliant.

Haven't tried hungry horde yet.

If it is actually delayed, don't worry, Nicalis will vaguely tell us why sometime before the end of the month in a passive aggressive Tweet

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Well, still nothing on EU store for me... in PS+ category they still have October titles and search do not find anything. Looks like it will be updated later today.

Nyx

Well, still nothing on EU store for me... in PS+ category they still have October titles and search do not find anything. Looks like it will be updated later today.

Escape Plan and Steamworld Dig are free for me already in the EU store, you just need to look them up.

Binding of Isaac nowhere to be found though.

MisterM

Escape Plan and Steamworld Dig are free for me already in the EU store, you just need to look them up.

Binding of Isaac nowhere to be found though.

Along with Hungry Horde and Frozen Synapse, all we're waiting for is BOI:Rebirth :'(

Top Bottom