• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Goldrusher

Strange. Added it and did everything, was free. It's on my DL List now.
It shows the price but at the End it wont cost you anything.
Thanks for the heads-up!

ZYuLpS5.jpg

Footos22

Psn has been ridiculously slow since 2.0 even when I check connection it's only at a measly 11mb when should be 24-25 before the update.

Really starting to piss me off. Mandatory payments which I been more then happy with up till a couple of weeks ago. Can see why ppl moan all the time now.

Edit: maybe not entirely sony fault it's going slow. Bt looks partly to blame. But it's def taken a big hit lately

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
Anyone know if Lego Marvel for the Vita is PSTV compatible? Seems like a no-brainer at $5 anyway, but it'd be nice to have another game to play on my screen.

Joni

It's one thing to update the store one day of the week and it's another to have a flexible hour of release.
But they already can update any day they want, we see a lot of retail games go live on Thursday or Friday. There is just little incentive for anyone to release on another day unless it is for retail equality.

I'm playing Luftrausers and I just got a message that the content is expiring in 15 minutes. My Plus subscription doesn't expire until next month. The crap?

I'm playing Luftrausers and I just got a message that the content is expiring in 15 minutes. My Plus subscription doesn't expire until next month. The crap?

It just happens sometimes, the countdown ends and you get kicked out but you can go right back in with no problems.

My plus account will expire November 23rd. Are there any discounts or deals I should be on the lookout for? It's $50 but I'd much rather get it for cheaper if at all possible.

JP

They really need to sort out more online storage for PS4 game saves as I'm constantly having to delete online saves which I'm not keen on doing, never had any issues on the PS3 or Vita. Really hope this is being looked into as it's going to start becoming a real pain over the next 12 months as the games come flying in, I've been a fan of the Plus cloud saves since it started but I do think they really need to have another look at it for PS4 users due to the increased size of game files.

Hedgey

Current list of all JP PS+ Titles. They're really kicking it over here, especially with Vita titles.
There is a lot of overlap unfortunately but a lot of other titles make up for that. The line-up on PS4 is all overlap.

Hedgey

If I only had the patience and motivation to learn Japanese, still trying to learn Mandarin heh.

There are a few RPGs there, like TiTS and its sequel but a lot of the games are action-oriented and don't require too much knowledge of the language. Plus if you're learning Mandarin you could probably cheat a few of the Kanji, haha.

Ogawa-san

That's a lot of stuff. I'd think about getting JP PS+ as well if it wasn't wasted on PS4 since they're getting the same games and Vita for not having multiple account support...

How does the japanese lineup work nowadays? Looks like they didn't get rid of yearly offerings like NA/EU did.

Hedgey

That's a lot of stuff. I'd think about getting JP PS+ as well if it wasn't wasted on PS4 since they're getting the same games and Vita for not having multiple account support...

How does the japanese lineup work nowadays? Looks like they didn't get rid of yearly offerings like NA/EU did.

I've noticed that some games kind of linger for a few months, and others are only available for the one month. Also interesting what they've introduced this month is in addition to new PS+ full games on PS3 and Vita, they've brought back some games that were free last year or so and have since been removed from the line-up. They call it "encore". Really happy about this since I missed out on Time Travellers. They're definitely making a huge push for PS+ in Japan.

Keep in mind that the image I made is also omitting the 60+ PSone classics available.
There's also that PSP Passport thing listed under PS+ in the japanese store, but I have no idea how that works hahaha
http://www.jp.playstation.com/psn/plus/index.html
It claims there's 50 PSP titles available for download but again I have no idea lol

EDIT: Oh, they made a guide for stupid Gaijin lol. Looks like a service to download games that you own physically for PSP onto your Vita. That's really cool!

I just tried to add funds to my wallet with PayPal. But the store tells me that the transaction fails. I do however get an email from PayPal that the transaction was successful and would go through as soon as Sony confirmed it.
Is this normal behaviour for the store? o_O

Griss

Does anyone know exactly how PS+ online storage works? Is it 1GB per device or 1GB per account? PS4 save files are ludicrously big. They appear to be a minimum of 11MB, even for tiny games. Just realised that a bunch of my games haven't been uploading because my storage was full months ago.

My question is whether cleaning out the 'fridge' on my PS3 will free up space for my PS4 saves. I'd also like to know whether there's a way to manage your saves online.

Surprisingly hard to find up-to-date info on this on Sony's sites.

Sitrus

Does anyone know exactly how PS+ online storage works? Is it 1GB per device or 1GB per account? PS4 save files are ludicrously big. They appear to be a minimum of 11MB, even for tiny games. Just realised that a bunch of my games haven't been uploading because my storage was full months ago.

My question is whether cleaning out the 'fridge' on my PS3 will free up space for my PS4 saves. I'd also like to know whether there's a way to manage your saves online.

Surprisingly hard to find up-to-date info on this on Sony's sites.

Seems to be 1GB for each account, each device(PSV,PS3,PS4).

In short:
PSV - 1GB
PS3 - 1GB
PS4 - 1GB

My friend has a non European credit card but his PSN account is set to UK.

Would it work if I buy him a code for ps plus off amazon uk? Will it ask him to input a credit card? Would the credit card be accepted?

Lutherian

Current list of all JP PS+ Titles. They're really kicking it over here, especially with Vita titles.
There is a lot of overlap unfortunately but a lot of other titles make up for that. The line-up on PS4 is all overlap.

My heart did jump when I saw "Last Guardian" in the Japanese PS+ games but it's in fact "Last Guardian II" for the NeoGeo "PS3 Virtual Console".

Top Bottom