• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

But the email recepit you get says

I can confirm I got the demo, however clearly there is some problem with the demo and full game files as it says I downloaded the full game but when I play it, I play the demo version, then within the demo when it tries to get me to buy the full game it says I already have the full game installed. Almost as if the demo and full game had their files swapped

Damn, i already have Deadly Premonition but playing it in my bed is really really really tempting for me, but apparently the performance is so bad:(

Celegus

My PS4 is coming today, so I'll have a whole backlog of stuff to check out on there. The stuff this month doesn't really interest me, though I don't know anything about Secret Ponchos.

cafemomo

oh wow, Killzone Shawdow fall is DULL.
I regret even downloading this thing.

Oh well, at least there's hot shots golf and god eater to fall back on this month

Celegus

Finally stopped playing Isaac long enough to try out Luftrausers - what an awesome game! I have pretty much all the easier challenges completed after about 3 hours, and Victory in about half. The only weapon ones I have left is the Homing Missiles, which I really don't care for at all.

Been playing the Hitman games, not too fond of them. They are glitchy which makes doing the hardest difficulty setting harder than it needs to be on top of the games being a bit too trial-and-error.

Been playing the Hitman games, not too fond of them. They are glitchy which makes doing the hardest difficulty setting harder than it needs to be on top of the games being a bit too trial-and-error.
just play Blood Money if you are worried, it is probably by fare the stablest of the three. And it holds up best.
Silent Assassin plays very clunky.

Reule

Quoting from another thread.

Could any of you help me? I verified my e-mail account recently because apparently it needed to be verified again. Next day I receive an e-mail saying that my PS Plus Subscription has Automatic Renewal set to On. I always use cards and turn Automatic Renewal off right away.

"Thank you for being a loyal subscriber. We wanted to remind you that your subscription for PS Plus: 3 Month Membership is set to renew automatically on your next renewal date: Jan 29, 2015. If you hold a master account and this email is addressed to your sub account, this email is being sent to you to notify you of status of your sub account's subscription. " Etc.

Thing is, it's not on. I don't have a sub account either. What gives?

Quoting from another thread.

I set automatic renewal off a year ago after having bought a year of subscription and they sent the same email to me a few days ago.

You'll receive a new email stating that they tried to charge you but they couldn't and that your PS+ had expired.

Guys, I'm back into gaming after a few months out. Of course I kept adding the new ps+ games to my accounts, but as I just offered myself a PS4, I don't think I've seen DriveClub in my games. Wasn't it supposed to be given out when it released? Did I miss it? :(

TUSR

Banned
Guys, I'm back into gaming after a few months out. Of course I kept adding the new ps+ games to my accounts, but as I just offered myself a PS4, I don't think I've seen DriveClub in my games. Wasn't it supposed to be given out when it released? Did I miss it? :(

The release got fucked up, something about "server issues," PS+ never got it.

Reule

I set automatic renewal off a year ago after having bought a year of subscription and they sent the same email to me a few days ago.

You'll receive a new email stating that they tried to charge you but they couldn't and that your PS+ had expired.
Weird. Your PS Plus didn't actually expire though, right? So their e-mails are error then.

Weird. Your PS Plus didn't actually expire though, right? So their e-mails are error then.

My PS+ did expire since I had no CC saved as payment method. If you don't have credit stored in your account or no payment methods saved, you'll receive the email I mentioned in my previous stating that your PS+ has expired.

Reule

My PS+ did expire since I had no CC saved as payment method. If you don't have credit stored in your account or no payment methods saved, you'll receive the email I mentioned in my previous stating that your PS+ has expired.
Got'cha. Just seems odd they would try to charge me at all considering auto-renewal is turned off. I doubled checked last night. I guess it doesn't matter much since I'll be renewing via card before the said date so that'll be switched off again.

Girlfriend received an e-mail saying the same thing late last month about how it was turned on when she had already turned it off when she started her subscription.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
So I just bought a PS4 and Destiny came with a 30-day trial of PS+ .. It's saying that my code is invalid or in use, is that a known issue?
Have you ever had PS+ before like back when Sony gave it to everyone after the hack? 30-day codes are only good for accounts that have never had PS+.

Wasp

So I just bought a PS4 and Destiny came with a 30-day trial of PS+ .. It's saying that my code is invalid or in use, is that a known issue?
Have you ever used a free trial before? If so, that's why. One free trial per PSN account.

You can still use that code but you will need to make a brand new PSN account to use it on.

oh! yikes! I wish I had known that, I would have made a new account for the trial month, then stacked the 10$ the ps4 came with for an extra month

oh well, thanks for clarifying guys :)

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
So I went to look at Driveclub on the store and I can't buy it because I have plus?
Has it never been avalible for digital purchase or is this a new thing?

Aprico

Neo Member
So I got a PS4 as a gift and was wondering if I should subscribe. I'm not huge on playing online multiplayer, but I do enjoy it from time to time. I was wondering if it would be worth it to subscribe for the free games and the occasional online play.

So I got a PS4 as a gift and was wondering if I should subscribe. I'm not huge on playing online multiplayer, but I do enjoy it from time to time. I was wondering if it would be worth it to subscribe for the free games and the occasional online play.

The free games make it very worth it.

If you buy digital games (indie or otherwise) the PS+ exclusive discounts will make it pay for itself. Especially in the US. EU not so much.

Ghazi

The free games are awesome, so yes!

Top Bottom