• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

GAMEPROFF

Banned
http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/...sing-maps-near-and-youtube-with-march-update/

WTH??? First foursquare and no Maps, Near, And YouTube? I backed up foursquare on my harddrive a year ago before its removal but nsince that date I didn't touch my vita. I cna backup youtube but maps and near can't be backed up. Sony is really losing support for the Vita and that saddens me very much.

Its more that Google is updating their APIs and it seems like nobody is using the Vita Apps that it should be profitable.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
I think Tomb Raider DE will be an Xbox One GWG title before it hits PS4 due to them getting the exclusive on TR2.

Rogue Legacy would be killer for Vita though!

I'll take a stab at it:

PS4: Scram Kitty DX, Journey (wishful thinking on that one)

I do not think they would offer Journey as a PS+ title, they are more likely to offer it as cross buy and make a big deal if you have it for PS3 you have it for PS4.

This may not be a popular view, but I prefer my PS+ titles to be shorter indie experiances. Something new and unexpected.

MMaRsu

Id be kinda pissed if it was Rogue Legacy. Just bought that last week for 17 dollars cause I couldnt hol out anymore.

Achamian

Should be something like NFS Rivals, Thief, Stynx, Black Flag or Tomb Raider... I don't see KZ, Kanck or one first party come up this early... probably will be The Unfinished Swan, Worms... most likely Tiny Brains or Mousecraft...

Unfinished Swan already been on plus before ps4 and is cross buy so unlikely I would think. At least it was in uk.

Ps4. Knack and surgeon sim my picks.

I do not think they would offer Journey as a PS+ title, they are more likely to offer it as cross buy and make a big deal if you have it for PS3 you have it for PS4.

This may not be a popular view, but I prefer my PS+ titles to be shorter indie experiances. Something new and unexpected.

Pretty sure Journey is already confirmed to be cross-by.

Its more that Google is updating their APIs and it seems like nobody is using the Vita Apps that it should be profitable.

Why Sony can't settle that with them? I don't think this is impossible. I am sure even Sony doesn't even care about its console and it users and deemed it to be obsolete. Hell, we aren't even seeing any AAA games anymore on it, only stupid indie bullshit. Even the PSP has many AAA titles on it with their own sequels on it.

WITHE1982

I can't see it being The Unfinished Swan as that will be a bit of a kick in the teeth to the people who just bought it in the flash sale. Transistor is also still very popular so can't see that going in either.

My guesses would be: AAA: Knack or NFS, Indie: Rogue Legacy or Octodad.

down 2 orth

I can't see it being The Unfinished Swan as that will be a bit of a kick in the teeth to the people who just bought it in the flash sale. Transistor is also still very popular so can't see that going in either.

My guesses would be: AAA: Knack or NFS, Indie: Rogue Legacy or Octodad.

Yeah the Plus people usually wait at least a month after everyone buys a popular game on sale before putting it up on Plus, this would be a bit soon.

Nyx

vader.jpg

Solaire of Astora

Death by black JPN
Because SCE, we all get the same. the U.S will likely not get an announcement today either or otherwise EU having a delay wouldn't make any sense.

Depends. Sometimes certain EU countries don't get certain titles due to them not being available in their country. They do get a replacement title though. Perhaps the EU announcement is delayed because they're still working on a deal for a replacement?

Clutching at straws, I know. I'm like a kid at Christmas every month before they announce the titles.

myco666

What's New on PS3 shows that Thief would be on PS3 PS+ offerings. Safe to assume that it will be one of the games for February?

Afrodium

Banned
Last November we got a preview for the December & January lineup for the PS4.
I hoped this would become a regular thing...

I think that was just because the outcry over "shitty indie games" had become so loud that Sony felt the need to let us know early that big budget games were coming. I wouldn't expect it to become a regular thing.

On a side note, I'm still regularly playing The Binding of Isaac Rebirth, one of November's games, and have not yet touched First Light or Injustice.

Last November we got a preview for the December & January lineup for the PS4.
I hoped this would become a regular thing...

I'm pretty sure that only happened because they were trying to make us feel better about the PS+ Drive Club thing not happening (or being delayed indefinitely, technically).

Turnstyle

I'm hoping for better Vita games this month. It's been 3 months since they offered a game that interested me.

Horses for courses and all that, but the last few months have given us some excellent Vita titles - The Swapper, Duke Nukem, Binding of Isaac, Steamworld Dig etc. Granted December was pretty weak, but I feel like there's been a pretty strong line-up otherwise.

There is precedent for this. The ps4 port of Spelunky released as a PS + game. Ports in general are cheaper to produce than new games,so they would fit right in as plus filler.

Here's hoping for journey and not knack.

Megatron

Maybe the delay has to do with driveclub plus edition? They are trying to see if that can be included or if it has to be replaced?

I hope we never get Knack and Killzone. There are actual good games on ps4 now, no need for these

I want AC Liberation for ma Vita yo. Make it happen, Sony.
Its actually strange this one hasn't happened yet, though I don't remember it reviewing well. Maybe poor reviews are the reason?

Top Bottom