• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Lol

As if they are not planned weeks or even months ahead to sign payment contracts and so on with the publisher ....

;-)

With games regularly being on + at their launch now maybe it is a final check to see if everything is ready to go or if a last minute substitution is neded.

Hasney

That'd be pretty lackluster after the last couple of months. I am enjoying the mix of new digital game plus either a big expensive game or a retail game.

Eh, Olli Olli 2 would be the best game they've put on the service for PS4 for me. But like I said, they might not be the PS4 games. Olli Olli 2 especially is likely to be in the Vita slot and then be cross-buy.

Gurish

That'd be pretty lackluster after the last couple of months. I am enjoying the mix of new digital game plus either a big expensive game or a retail game.
Dude have you seen the Helldivers trailer? It will be pretty crazy to get such a game even alone on launch, it looks like a quality 20$ game, they can stick a turd next to it and it still will be an awesome month.

Mario007

OlliOlli2 and Helldivers alone would make this a legendary month. OlliOlli was an AMAZING game.
If one of the two games is an indie title like OlliOlli then I really want the second one to be a more cinematic, high production value affair. So that everyone can pick something. I don't care much for small scale, score based indie games for example.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Sorry guys, what was the February PS4 PS+ free game(s)? When is too late to download the Feb-content?

Fbh

Just finished transistor yesterday. Not as good as I expected but still had fun with it.
LOVED the combat system and the soundtrack is really good, but I didn't care much for the rest.

Looking forward to what's comming next month.

Top Bottom