• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Yes.... That's a big old bag of bad and average games. Only Resogun gets a pass.

(I'd forgot about Resogun tbh)
Taste and preferences and all that, but, I think if you read the critical coverage of Spelunky and look at how it's influenced the areas of streaming and daily challenges you'd be hard pressed to say the game is even close to average. It's one of the games of the generation. Rather, it's just not for you.

Auctopus

Be honest guys, what are the chances that one of the games is Bloodborne and they moved the release date up a couple weeks? The reason for the delay is probably trying to figure out how to work this out with retailers. I bet they're really pissed. I'm not even going to wait for an answer and just assume that it's this. Hype levels are through the roof!

I wouldn't bet on it, are we even sure the game is an exclusive yet? Sony might be upsetting more than retailers.

Busty

Banned
Well..., so much for PSN.

Could the last person cancelling their subscription remember to turn off PSN when they leave?

turnlightsoff.gif.gif

I hope PlayStation finally gets Bonestorm.

ALL I DID WAS ENTER MY NAME!

I actually enjoyed the Amazing Spiderman 2 enough to actually Platinum it.

I hadn't played a Spiderman game since the PS2 days and had the itch for it though which probably helped

Gaf, i have something to say

I hate independent games, know? in fact they are not games because they are not

I love ryse, the order, knack, killzone because they come in a box

The zoo is full today, lets ask our bananas

TM94

Just checking in again.

Let me draw up my clipboard.

No games announced yet. ✓
A little more sanity lost. ✓
Fake pictures. ✓
Conspiracy theories ✓
Indie games are shit ✓

We're still on track, nice work.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Just checking in again.

Let me draw up my clipboard.

No games announced yet. ✓
A little more sanity lost. ✓
Fake pictures. ✓
Conspiracy theories ✓
Indie games are shit ✓
Awful attempts at comedy ✓

We're still on track, nice work.
FTFY.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Taking a fucking terrible game over a great indie one just because the first has "Activision" written on the box it's a bit idiotic.

But then again, with how much Activision pays their dev teams Amazing Spider-man 2 may as well be considered indie!

Yes, I would rather play a shit spider man game than another Apotheon

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, I would rather play a shit spider man game than another Apotheon

As far as I know, we only had Apotheon once. In recent months, I remember playing Transistor, Rogue Legacy, Infamous First Light, Spelunky, Binding of Isaac Rebirth, Pix the Cat...

No need to panic and ask for shit games just because they're sold in plastic boxes.

We've had every single main Hitman game ever released that wasn't Hitman 1 so get outta here with that hitman stuff.

You know what classic game we haven't had yet though? I'll give you a hint: it starts and ends with the same letter.

and that letter is K

and sony has a knack for not giving us this game every month.

Top Bottom