• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Were there already any comments on this "leaked" picture from the german blog?
ps-plus-games-for-march-2015_468x285.jpg
For purely selfish reasons I hope this isn't the case since I already own both. For those who dont it great though as they are both great games.

As for what I would want, I'm not too fussy but I just hope it's something I don't already have :)

oti

Banned
We still have more titles than you...

...at least until the next world cup, which you effin Germans will probably win again. ;(

Brazil will stick with these five titles for a loooooong time.

I just googled Germany sorry gif and this came up. First result was something from some Anime so I picked this instead. We all know the Greece actually won the World Cup anyway but Merkel didn't like that so she went back in time to kill the Dinosaurs.

shmoglish

I just googled Germany sorry gif and this came up. First result was something from some Anime so I picked this instead. We all know the Greece actually won the World Cup anyway but Merkel didn't like that so she went back in time to kill the Dinosaurs.
deutschland-portugal.gif

Like this one

I must be some kind of freak because I have never enjoyed any of the Lego games, let alone a superhero one. I hope it's not that personally.

Be honest guys, what are the chances that one of the games is Bloodborne and they moved the release date up a couple weeks? The reason for the delay is probably trying to figure out how to work this out with retailers. I bet they're really pissed. I'm not even going to wait for an answer and just assume that it's this. Hype levels are through the roof!

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Be honest guys, what are the chances that one of the games is Bloodborne and they moved the release date up a couple weeks? The reason for the delay is probably trying to figure out how to work this out with retailers. I bet they're really pissed. I'm not even going to wait for an answer and just assume that it's this. Hype levels are through the roof!

The chances are one less than zero.

Close to 100%

Rogue Legacy was a big surprise for me. I can't stop playing it. I'm not sure if I'm actually enjoying it, or if this game has perfected the art of triggering my OCD for filling up meters.

thelastword

Banned
Funny guy, how about - probability.

Carl

This is 100% what is happening.

Turnstyle

It's definitely this.

Source: My uncle is Mr Sony

liquidtmd

Banned
It's definitely this.

Source: My uncle is Mr Sony

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Kaz pass out at 31 Flavors last night.

Before he did, he said he knows of no such uncle working for him.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
First randomized game I actually enjoyed enough to finish. Really good game!
This is exactly why the game wasn't good. It was a roguelike made for people who don't like roguelikes. Anyone can finish it if you just grind enough. It was a joke compared to pure skill based games like spelunky.

Top Bottom