• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

B_GdczcW8AA1C-t.jpg:large

:/

-MD-

If I had money to burn I'd throw some at a PSnow sub just to play Twisted Metal again.

Really hope they just port it to PS4 w/ improved netcode, my console would finally get used!

Auctopus

Nope, but the examples we've had on plus do.

All but TBoI have been bad to average.

Hotline Miami, Spelunky, Don't Starve, Towerfall, Steamworld Dig & Transistor.

The only two 'indie games' I'd say are objectively average to bad are Mercenary Kings (flawed game design and littered with bugs) and Road Not Taken (Roguelike puzzle thingy but the puzzles were randomised creating several no-win states.)

androvsky

The good news is Powers starts this month, so if everyone watches it with a disconnected controller, just push up on the left sick and hold down R2 and we can pretend it's our AAA game for the month.

so we know it's finally going to be Knack because the demand is there and it will make everyone happy. Are we still thinking that Flow might be the second PS4 game?

You keep asking for retail games instead of indie and ya'll are gonna end up with Amazing Spider-Man 2, and you'll be sorry.

How can people be sorry when they have that AAA they're playing for free? That value...

The good news is Powers starts this month, so if everyone watches it with a disconnected controller, just push up on the left sick and hold down R2 and we can pretend it's our AAA game for the month.

lol

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
When the new thread is made that says what all the games are this month I demand this post to be in the OP.

MUnited83

For you.
i'll take it over more indies

Taking a fucking terrible game over a great indie one just because the first has "Activision" written on the box it's a bit idiotic.

But then again, with how much Activision pays their dev teams Amazing Spider-man 2 may as well be considered indie!

What the fuck at those PS Now games. Why wouldn't they put Uncharted 3 up to complete the series? I'm so fuckin pissed, I was so excited to finally catch up to the rest of the playstation base this month.

Moosehole

Be honest guys, what are the chances that one of the games is Bloodborne and they moved the release date up a couple weeks? The reason for the delay is probably trying to figure out how to work this out with retailers. I bet they're really pissed. I'm not even going to wait for an answer and just assume that it's this. Hype levels are through the roof!
Bravo

Xater

Taking a fucking terrible game over a great indie one just because the first has "Activision" written on the box it's a bit idiotic.

But then again, with how much Activision pays their dev teams Amazing Spider-man 2 may as well be considered indie!

Well it shows because Spidey games these days look like CCC games at best.

oti

Banned
I heard you have to put a Wii Fit trainer amiibo on the PS Vita screen to unlock this month's PS Plus announcement.

Top Bottom