• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

We've had every single main Hitman game ever released that wasn't Hitman 1 so get outta here with that hitman stuff.

You know what classic game we haven't had yet through? I'll give you a hint: it starts and ends with the same letter.

and that letter is K

and sony has a knack for not giving us this game every month.

79285_front.jpg

ahhh yeah

My PS+ subscription just expired. Does anyone know of any deals on the 12 month sub?

MS has a price break on their XBL 12 month right now. Usually Sony does something similar.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
People are clamoring for Knack and Assassin's Creed 2013 instead of OlliOlli 2 or other good digital-only games...?

i'm not the biggest indie fan myself but what AAA/Disc game do people realistically want?

i can't come up with a single good one.

AC: Black flag
Ground Zeroes
Infamous SS
Killzone Shadowfall

Any of those I would be pleased with. Unlike most folks (I'm assuming here) I sub to PS+ for the free games - don't care about multiplayer at all. I already have most of the latest good indies (transistor, rogue legacy) on PC so that didn't do much for me. Hoping that this month is an improvement.

Gogo_ZvC

My PS+ subscription just expired. Does anyone know of any deals on the 12 month sub?

MS has a price break on their XBL 12 month right now. Usually Sony does something similar.

None that I can think of, trying looking in the Buy, Sell, Trade thread, GAFfers usually sell yearly memberships or PSN cards at 10-20% off.

Ikon

AC: Black flag
Ground Zeroes
Infamous SS
Killzone Shadowfall

Any of those I would be pleased with. Unlike most folks (I'm assuming here) I sub to PS+ for the free games - don't care about multiplayer at all. I already have most of the latest good indies (transistor, rogue legacy) on PC so that didn't do much for me. Hoping that this month is an improvement.
I'd absolutely love any of those except for GZ... Which I'd still really like.

Majanew

Banned
i'm not the biggest indie fan myself but what AAA/Disc game do people realistically want?

Well when Sony gives PS3 PS+ users games like NBA2K and Tomb Raider reboot, they could give those same games to the PS4 PS+ users. I don't dislike the games because they're "indie," it's just that the majority of them aren't good to me -- games like The Binding of Isaac is garbage. Indie does not mean it's good just because it's not from an evil AAA publisher.

Yes.... That's a big old bag of bad and average games. Only Resogun gets a pass.

(I'd forgot about Resogun tbh)

I saw this post quoted on the new page and got a little excited that the games had been announced. Plus I don't have Resogun so that would've been nice. Having a ball playing Rogue Legacy at the moment though so I guess I'm in no rush.

I just wanna KNOW.

autoduelist

Realistic, huh? So nothing super recent, and taking games I've beat off the table...
Well, I'd take Metro Redux in a heart beat. That's the only one not instantly removed by your 'realistic' criteria that I still want to play, at least. I'd add Wolfenstein if I didn't already love on it.

Top Bottom