• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

mreddie

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015...march-octodad-blackflag-4-olliolli2-lamulana/
Leaving PS Plus:
4th March: Apotheon (PS4)
4th March: Transistor (PS4)
4th March: Thief (PS3)
4th March: Yakuza 4 (PS3)
4th March: Rogue Legacy (PS4, PS3, PS Vita Cross Buy)
4th March: Kick and Fennick (PS Vita)

Entering PS Plus:
4th March: Octodad (PS4)
4th March: Never Alone (PS4)
4th March: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (PS3)
4th March: Race The Sun(PS3)
4th March: Olli-Olli 2 (PS Vita)
4th March: La Mulana EX (PS Vita)

tumblr_lms7eoctIz1qdsvrf.gif

Klart

I guess we're not getting it today either. I don't think they've ever announced the games at a later point in time in the day than this.

desu

There is nothing that disappoints me more than cross gen games being given away on Ps3. I would love to play Black Flag, but would rebuy rather than play on PS3. Hope they don't pull that again.

Pretty much this, won't even though any game like this, sadly :s.

--R

Banned
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015...march-octodad-blackflag-4-olliolli2-lamulana/
Leaving PS Plus:
4th March: Apotheon (PS4)
4th March: Transistor (PS4)
4th March: Thief (PS3)
4th March: Kick and Fennick (PS Vita)

Entering PS Plus:
4th March: Octodad (PS4)
4th March: Never Alone (PS4)
4th March: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (PS3)
4th March: Race The Sun(PS3)
4th March: Olli-Olli 2 (PS Vita)
4th March: La Mulana EX (PS Vita)

boo_this_man_half_baked.gif

I have invested too much time in this.

They have to announce the games today.

They have to.
But think about it: Now they have a precedent for not announcing ps+ games till like the last fucking minute. So now we can't even claim HEY SONY ITS THE WEEK BEFORE THE NEW MONTH WHAT ARE THE PS+ GAMES YO because they've taking this so down to the wire that we can always point at march 2015 and say, yup they're waiting till the last minute again.

Even when they've had meh months they had the decency to let us know ahead of time. I wonder if we'll find out before they start updating the store tomorrow.

Kaiken

Banned
"Heart Forth, Alicia hits PS4, Vita early 2016: bit.ly/1vTgMDX Inspired by Symphony of the Night & Xenogears pic.twitter.com/fwAXbiG06y"

nope, not this hour, see you in 60mn

Umm, this is thread worthy news. PS4 version being demonstrated on the 4th and recent upgrade to widescreen. I can't wait for this game!

Flandy

I bet the store update tomorrow will be super late because the PS+ announcement won't come until like 3 PM Pacific tomorrow.

Guys, Kojima is having a MGSV announcement on Wednesday. My hunch is that he's going to be thanking Sony for giving him the opportunity of releasing MGSV on PS+ for March. I'm just connecting the dots here.

dugdug

Banned
I feel bad for any devs who have PS Blog posts for their upcoming games. Comment sections are flooded with "who gives a shit? where are the Plus games?"

Pezus

Why is this such a big deal? I'd get it if they delayed the actual games but why does it matter that you don't know the games until 2 days before?

Majanew

Banned
Guys, Kojima is having a MGSV announcement on Wednesday. My hunch is that he's going to be thanking Sony for giving him the opportunity of releasing MGSV on PS+ for March. I'm just connecting the dots here.

Sony could release indie turds for the next 2 years if that happened.

Stove

Banned
I feel bad for any devs who have PS Blog posts for their upcoming games. Comment sections are flooded with "who gives a shit? where are the Plus games?"

I was really shocked when I found out how hostile the PS Blog community is. They're really awful

Redhood

The funny thing people have forgotten how SCEA used to operate for Plus games. Announcement only on day of first store update of the month and games were staggered in random weeks.

Good times.

Tucah

you speak so well

I got it, the PS+ games are:

PS4: Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes
PS4: Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain
PS3: Metal Gear Solid 3 HD
PS3: Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker HD
Vita: Metal Gear Solid 2 HD
Vita: Metal Gear Solid (PS1 Classics)

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
4th March: Kick and Fennick (PS polystone
)
Only in your wildest dreams my friend. That's like 4-5 Vita games =O. It was only Never Alone that gave you away.

Top Bottom