• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Sony said they were doubling down on PlayStation going forward. The biggest problem is the speed. Man alive if Playstation isn't slow on things. Slow on system updates, slow on releases, slow on general information updates. Playstation needs to speed up. How is it less than a day for PS+ games are to be released and no one knows what they are?

How would people feel about Killzone Multiplayer?

I own the full game but would love an increase in population.

I think it's pretty great, Warzone at least, pretty great maps, decent team work. TDM is a spawn camp fest and it's horrible for new players which I think turns a lot of people away before they properly give it a chance. So if you give it a go, avoid TDM.

I don't see that as being a plus title though, online portion only. It might go f2p eventually like killzone 3 did.

Sense of entitlement.
when you're literally paying for games every month then yes, of course there's a sense of entitlement because that's pretty much the point of PS+ for a majority of subscribers.

it's like calling magazine subscribers entitled because they expect a magazine every month as part of their subscription.

red-dwarf-cat-what-is-it-o.gif

So what is it?

Stove

Banned
when you're literally paying for games every month then yes, of course there's a sense of entitlement because that's pretty much the point of PS+ for a majority of subscribers.

it's like calling magazine subscribers entitled because they expect a magazine every month as part of their subscription.

We're entitled to the games, but we're not entitled to a timely announcement.

I know we run on alternating currents of hype and disappointment, but does it really matter if we know what the free PS+ games are in advance so long as we get them?

What he said

I don't even touch it for the Multiplayer.

I pay as I enjoy the 2 random games a month

I know we run on alternating currents of hype and disappointment, but does it really matter if we know what the free PS+ games are in advance so long as we get them?

Problem is we've got used to knowing in advance...

So a sudden change without clear communication isn't great

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I see four pages since I checked an hour ago (50ppp, sue me) so I figure it has finally been announced and this is all the complaining about the list. But no, still just random nonsense.

PBY

Banned
I don't think people care- I'm just interested now because it's weird that they haven't annoucned, curious as to what's happening.

I must have missed the part where Sony isn't giving you games this month. You're entitled to the games and certain features of the service that you pay for. Timely announcements on their blog is not part of that.

PayaV87

I think we won't get them. They will be delayed. That's just the tipical corporate way to hide the fac, see: Driveclub.

Top Bottom