• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Haven't seen this posted.

c2zxAFF.png

Fake?

Majanew

Banned
I see four pages since I checked an hour ago (50ppp, sue me) so I figure it has finally been announced and this is all the complaining about the list. But no, still just random nonsense.

Nothing else to do. Not like I'm gonna go play one of the many games in my backlog begging to be molested. GAF is crack and I've got Jon Jones-syndrome.

spanna

when you're literally paying for games every month then yes, of course there's a sense of entitlement because that's pretty much the point of PS+ for a majority of subscribers.

it's like calling magazine subscribers entitled because they expect a magazine every month as part of their subscription.
I pay for ps+ for the same reasons i paid for xbl. For the server connection, Mp, ota updates, demos etc etc etc.
IGC was added as a bonus so no its nothing like a magazine subscription.

Unless you think of it along the lines of not getting the free rubbish dvd on the front cover.
But we are still getting the rubbish dvd we just arent being told about whats on it in advance.
So yeah anyone getting their knickers in a twist over this need to chill the fuck out.

dugdug

Banned
I must have missed the part where Sony isn't giving you games this month. You're entitled to the games and certain features of the service that you pay for. Timely announcements on their blog is not part of that.

Yeah, but, at the same time, there is no reason why they can't be timely or open with their consumers.

Stove

Banned
I pay for ps+ for the same reasons i paid for xbl. For the server connection, Mp, ota updates, demos etc etc etc.
IGC was added as a bonus so no its nothing like a magazine subscription

I pay for ps+ solely for the IGC. Everything else is an added bonus to me.

androvsky

That's the usual PS Blog for you. That and Vita port beggars under every game announcement.

Funniest thing is that, those most eager for the announcement await it just to know the names of the games they will be bitching about.

I've gotten to the point where I hope Hatoful Boyfriend launches on Playstation as a Plus game just to see the reactions.

Actually, that should be out soon, right? Tragic they couldn't get it in for February.

Flandy

IGC was added as a bonus so no its nothing like a magazine subscription.

Unless you think of it along the lines of not getting the free rubbish dvd on the front cover.
But we are still getting the rubbish dvd we just arent being told about whats on it in advance.
So yeah anyone getting their knickers in a twist over this need to chill the fuck out.

That's nice and all but IGC was around long before PS+ was made a requirement for online on PS4. I'm paying for the games and not the online I never use.

Below are the reasons I got PS+ back in 2012
9154890398_82020a975b_o.jpg

Yeah, but, at the same time, there is no reason why they can't be timely or open with their consumers.

True. It would be nice if they were consistent. But I'm not going to get upset if they're not; I'll get my free games at some point this month.

FDC1

"Amplitude gameplay trailer premiere, first details on team multiplayer: bit.ly/1EaBHnp @Harmonix youtu.be/FetGKVJxLek "

Damn

Top Bottom