• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Footos22

We won't even get the games this week. They'll say it's next wed and blame the short month for the delay. Is a bit of a joke now.

liquidtmd

Banned
We won't even get the games this week. They'll say it's next wed and blame the short month for the delay. Is a bit of a joke now.

If they do that I'll tell my boss at work I'm moving my workload to next week citing February being a short month and Kaz saying it was OK.

That'd be something, the funny thing is that it could pass tomorrow without the games and without any type of information. Not even the police in my country take so long to act.

PayaV87

It'll be hilarious if tomorrow they don't update the store with the new games.

They probably will. I work at customer care, the decision to delay the games a week, has been made probably a couple days ago, but they will hide the fact until they can, and say they had been working hard to make it possible. That just corporate customer relations 101. Don't expect any announcement until friday.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Maybe it just includes a game that hasn't even been announced yet and they're just waiting for it to be announced at GDC?

Either way its hilarious seeing the thirst. Its not like it matters unless they're delaying it, then fuck them.

Percy

Banned
The deafening silence is getting incredibly annoying now, and I consider myself to be a fairly patient person for the most part.

They must have fucked something up real bad this month for there to still be nothing announced with less than two days to go.

"Amplitude gameplay trailer premiere, first details on team multiplayer: bit.ly/1EaBHnp @Harmonix youtu.be/FetGKVJxLek "

Damn

One comment on the youtube vid says the PS+ games for PS3 this month are Dark Souls and Mass Effect. Probably not true but disappointing if it is since I own both already.

EDIT: Although, Dark Souls makes sense with Bloodborne hitting this month as well.

atomsk

Party Pooper
I see a ton of fake pics, but what ARE the actual IGC games this month? It's not posted in the OP.

WK9h8Mu.jpg

Koh

Originally i thought it was some dumb hangup on getting the video explaining the games up. Now I'm concerned its the deals with publishers that are the problem.

fantomena

Fred is the only one who has the list of the games, but MS kidnapped him in order to make us all pissed and angry, so angry that we all go over to Xbone which turns all of us into the disciples of Phil Spencer.

#Truthfact

Megatron

One comment on the youtube vid says the PS+ games for PS3 this month are Dark Souls and Mass Effect. Probably not true but disappointing if it is since I own both already.

EDIT: Although, Dark Souls makes sense with Bloodborne hitting this month as well.

Dark souls would actually make a ton of sense with bloodborn out this month.

Top Bottom