• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Roto13

I want Knack so people will stop asking for Knack. It seemed like the perfect retail game to give out a year ago because it was first party (even though there aren't that many first party games on PS+) and it bombed, but it bombed because nobody fucking cares about Knack because it's bad. Now it's just a meme.

kevin1025

Banned
This thread lost the rails and now it's traveling on dreams and monkey balls. I remember the days where we all just complained about the games, not the lack of them.

Mogwai

I kind of want Knack just so we can all get it out of the way. Intrigued enough to want to try, not intrigued enough to want to spend money on it.

In some ways, it's the perfect PS+ game.
Let me share a secret with you.

If you get Knack on PS+, you have paid for it.

This thread lost the rails and now it's traveling on dreams and monkey balls. I remember the days where we all just complained about the games, not the lack of them.

Don't worry, after tomorrow people will be back to complaining that a game is garbage and useless because it wasn't $60 at release.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Sony when they finally announce the underwhelming March games.

1635731_0.jpg

I am gonna laugh so hard when people get extremely upset about the new PSPlus games, it's gonna happen and i'm gonna laugh in their faces. Hopefully they add a PS1 or PS2 game so that people get even more salty.

Starting to feel bad for Sony. I don't know that they can offer up a slate of PS+ games that will live up to the hype that has built up over the past week. Reminds me a lot of what has happened with The Order. Poor saps.

hawk2025

Wait, how is it building hype?

What am I missing here?

It's either Olli Olli 2 or White Night, and then some older game. Nothing else makes sense, and any hype is your own fault.

I don't understand how it's so hard to pick a first party game who's sales has fallen off and announce this a week ago. Geez, schedules have never been SCE's strength.

ChanMan

I don't know about everyone else but it really makes more sense to not announce the free games of the month days before the actually release.

psychotron

And the last 43 pages have been speculating about this March alone, it's mental.

Why is it that anyone thinks March will be big anyway? Is it purely because it's taking a long time to get the announced games? I think the disappointment may crash gaf if that's the case.

hawk2025

Why is it that anyone thinks March will be big anyway? Is it purely because it's taking a long time to get the announced games? I think the disappointment may crash gaf if that's the case.

Yes, which is total nonsense.

They are probably just working out the kinks in one of the contracts.

camaropilot

I don't understand how it's so hard to pick a first party game who's sales has fallen off and announce this a week ago. Geez, schedules have never been SCE's strength.

I think you aren't understanding the work it takes to these games through all of the corporate hoops, just like any other big company.

Sony just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about PS+ culture (I'm an expert), but Grace Chen Time and Late Blog Updates are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in Games with Gold where you can become successful by giving away good games. If you update the PS Store on time, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the PS+ public, after having no updates, is not going to want to sub to PS+ for any Sony system, nor will they post on the Playstation blog. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Sony has alienated an entire market with this move.

Sony, publicly apologize and cancel PS+ for March or you can kiss your business goodbye.

Also, the Age of Sony is over.

Oh, and Arrogant Sony is back.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about PS+ culture (I'm an expert), but Grace Chen Time and Late Blog Updates are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in Games with Gold where you can become successful by giving away good games. If you update the PS Store on time, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the PS+ public, after having no updates, is not going to want to sub to PS+ for any Sony system, nor will they post on the Playstation blog. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Sony has alienated an entire market with this move.

Sony, publicly apologize and cancel PS+ for March or you can kiss your business goodbye.

I quess this is where we say good night.

Caderfix

This NEVER gets old. 10/10 every time.

kevin1025

Banned

I see what you did there.

That is one theory.

edit-got me

JoduanER2

Sarcasm right? Im almost sure it is but need to know

Top Bottom