• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Wasp

Why are they leaving it until the 11th hour? Surely they know what the games will be by now? Just tell us already.

Necro900

Thanks Everybody!

They probably had this since the premiere when they were planning free and upgraded versions and that's why it's misleading. I'd wait if I were you, because the game had that special price for quite some time now and, who knows, maybe they'll feature full DC in PS+?

Well I'll wait at least for this month's ps+ games to be announced.. just in case!

Anyway I guess they'll want to release the free ps+ version of Driveclub before giving out the full version to members, and that doesn't seem like it's coming soon. So, we're talking about months here! I don't know if I can wait.

Ran rp

Just stumbled upon this.

6pRu9Tq.png

real?

Aces&Eights

Heh I've been busy playing The Order, GTA V and TWD S2 to even think about the March PS+ update.

Also I just started Apotheon today which is quite the little gem!

Sleeper hit of the year, for me, anyway. Love, LOVE that game and it's addictive as crack. Just wait til you get to some farther levels. Really, really surprised at how much fun it is.

farisr

it's crossbuy

Cool, thanks.

Though as far as I can remember, only God of War 1 HD was put up for free with PS+, and I have never bought the digital version on PS3 for God of War 2 HD.

Oh well, I'll take it. Man I have such a great library built up already for a system I don't own.

Dantis

I seem to think that in the past when they've held back on the announcement, it's because it's been a crap month.

If it was going to be good they would have made a big thing about it.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Then Sony would have said the announcement would be tomorrow from the outset. It's kept getting delayed and delayed, originally they were hoping to announce last Thursday.

Clearly its going to be MGS:GZ. They expected Kojima to announce the date for Phantom Pain last week but its not happening until tomorrow. So no announcement until tomorrow!

camaropilot

I seem to think that in the past when they've held back on the announcement, it's because it's been a crap month.

If it was going to be good they would have made a big thing about it.

Agreed, I think people are getting way too hyped about it, in normal GAF fashion. I'm sure there's going to be a "PS+ isn't worth it" thread or something similar pop up as soon as the games are announced.

MattyG

Banned
PS Blog said:
We're happy to announce this month's PS+ games:

PS4:
-Basement Crawl
-Fluster Cluck

PS3:
-Lair
-Haze

PS Vita:
-Supremacy MMA: Unrestricted
-Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified

See you next month with more awesome games from PS+!

JonnyKong

I think I'm starting to like this, announce the games today release them tomorrow approach. At least we won't have to wait long to play the games that we like the look of.

Top Bottom