• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

ChanMan

I quess this is where we say good night.

Oh snap Dying Light confirmed for PS+ free

images

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
I laughed at that pic with Half-Life 3, The Last Guardian etc. until I realized that Demon's Souls II is shown under Vita instead of PS4.... DO NOT WANT, worst month ever

If I don't get a free month of PS+ after this travesty, I'm starting a petition against Sony and Shu. And I'm going to throw my PS4 out of the window, as I couldn't imagine sharing a room with that monster.

oti

Banned
Harry Potter month.
Philosopher's Stone PS1.
Chamber of Secrets PS2.
Azkaban PS2
Deathly Hollows 1&2 PS3.

Do it Sony.
Do it.

autoduelist

This delay must mean something HUGE is coming. Like mega-surprise big. Like Uncharted Collection for PS4 surprise stealth ps+ Day 1 release.

This delay must mean we're getting absolute crap this month and they're too scared to tell us. I'm talking crap crap -- more PSP fighting games, some trash for PS4, and two games I already platinumed for PS3.

This delay must mean they're timing it with GDC for a big indie surprise. Too bad I hate indie trash and they aren't even games and someone should just put them all in a pot and mix them up into a AAA game.

This delay must mean Sony are absolutely inept and forgot to make this months list.

This delay must mean Sony accidentally deleted this month's list.

This delay must mean they're getting rid of PS+ IGC forever. I told all you guys PS+ would change once it was required for online.

This delay must mean we're getting Driveclub this month!

Honome

I laughed at that pic with Half-Life 3, The Last Guardian etc. until I realized that Demon's Souls II is shown under Vita instead of PS4.... DO NOT WANT, worst month ever

Calm down! Demon's Souls II is a PS4/PS3/Vita cross-buy, so you will get it for all 3 systems!

Eklesp

This delay must mean something HUGE is coming. Like mega-surprise big. Like Uncharted Collection for PS4 surprise stealth ps+ Day 1 release.

This delay must mean we're getting absolute crap this month and they're too scared to tell us. I'm talking crap crap -- more PSP fighting games, some trash for PS4, and two games I already platinumed for PS3.

This delay must mean they're timing it with GDC for a big indie surprise. Too bad I hate indie trash and they aren't even games and someone should just put them all in a pot and mix them up into a AAA game.

This delay must mean Sony are absolutely inept and forgot to make this months list.

This delay must mean Sony accidentally deleted this month's list.

This delay must mean they're getting rid of PS+ IGC forever. I told all you guys PS+ would change once it was required for online.

This delay must mean we're getting Driveclub this month!

All true

Sleeper hit of the year, for me, anyway. Love, LOVE that game and it's addictive as crack. Just wait til you get to some farther levels. Really, really surprised at how much fun it is.

That's great to hear. I'm not really into Metroidvania games, (Guacamelee was excellent though) but Apotheon's formula seems well suited so far. Looking forward to diving in further.

Edit: Where did all this March PS+ hype come from?? I feel like I missed out on something the past couple days.

People will bitch and moan no matter what is announced anyways lol

Justified

Isnt March then end of Sony's fiscal year?

maybe they forgot to allocate the funds to pay publisher for the PS+ games.

Kaz has been in a slash expenses mode lately

That or the PlayStation servers can only suport PSN name changes or IGCs. One or the other but not both. Which will you choose?

Guys, I heard that since Vita, PS3 and PS4 have no games, the March PS+ update is going to be indie movies. So!

PS4: Juno, 500 Days of Summer HD.
PS3: Little Miss Sunshine, Lost in Translation.
Vita: The Squid and the Whale, Lars and the Real Girl.

oti

Banned
Sony why not just cancel this month's PS Plus and send everyone that new fancy tablet plus keyboard and cell phone?

Top Bottom