• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Where are my free games Sony

iDv8CkpFO3Gzr.gif

Where

Aces&Eights

Stopped playing it because it crashed too many times.

I've had one or two crashes but for the most part it's been pretty stable. I think, though, I am due some video game karma for my AC Unity experience. I literally had every single issue/glitch/stutter/freeze the game had all happen at once....all the time. It's my time in the sun....

Auctopus

I'm not entitled, they are just incompetent as always, don't know why I'm always surprised by them at this point.

No, you're just entitled. You think people should have to work weekends to sort out 'problems' with your hobby.

A job's a job, a hobby's a hobby.

I thought the Plus games were supposed to come out tomorrow? WTF is going on they haven't even been announced. Hopefully the delay means something big is coming...

It boggles the mind that Knack hasn't been a plus game. We got ONE game that is availible at retail, right? And that was Injustice for Ps4....

eFKac

I think I'm starting to like this, announce the games today release them tomorrow approach. At least we won't have to wait long to play the games that we like the look of.

I wouldn't like that to become the norm, normally had the knowlegde a week earlier as to what not to buy because it's coming to PS+, as it looks this month I'm a week longer in the dark.

Newman96

Someone's just told me it's Lego Marvel and Octodad for EU...hadn't seen anything to suggest this so wondered if you guys had heard anything? Good month if true.

littlebighamm

Neo Member
I wouldn't like that to become the norm, normally had the knowlegde a week earlier as to what not to buy because it's coming to PS+, as it looks this month I'm a week longer in the dark.

It would at least give the people who are hesitant about getting PS+ a chance to get in on the action.

dugdug

Banned

It would suck, but, it has to be a better business model to do it that way. If you know something will be free next week, why would you buy it now? I've always found it surprising they didn't do that already.

xrnzaaas

Anyway I guess they'll want to release the free ps+ version of Driveclub before giving out the full version to members, and that doesn't seem like it's coming soon. So, we're talking about months here! I don't know if I can wait.

We're all guessing here. I've noticed that there were some issues with Driveclub servers recently... maybe they were testing the servers if they can survive a high load. Imo it's too late to offer a free (basic) version since so many months have passed since the release. Most of the fans of the genre already bought Driveclub and besides they can still get additional $$$ from their season pass (they got it from me and I almost never buy any DLC's).

data

Someone's just told me it's Lego Marvel and Octodad for EU...hadn't seen anything to suggest this so wondered if you guys had heard anything? Good month if true.

A picture with those two games is what caused this whole fake PS+ games joke

I'd like Lords of the Fallen, gear me up for Bloodborne, especially after the kerfuffle with it being in the XB1 'Ultimate' sale that I missed.

I kind of want Knack just so we can all get it out of the way. Intrigued enough to want to try, not intrigued enough to want to spend money on it.

In some ways, it's the perfect PS+ game.

Were their any announcements for Japan PS+ yet?

Normally they get other games than the west, so if their announcement is also delayed... mmhhhhhh

Top Bottom