• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Can we stop with the ps+ shops? Has the dead horse not been beaten enough? Let's get more creative with our trolling.

Or am I a nofunallowed.jpeg?

Sony made me shiv Microsoft in the yard to switch sides and that blood is still on my hands. I'm in too deep to pull out now.

They made me promise to curb stomp Major Nelson if I ever had the chance. I lied and said yes. I'm a pacifist and would never do it. I'm thinking they finally found out that I'm not willing to kill for them and have decided to hold back any future PS+ fun until they find a replacement for me. Wait! What's going to happen to me? There will be retributions for sure.

Just give us Knack, Sony.

Can we stop with the ps+ shops? Has the dead horse not been beaten enough? Let's get more creative with our trolling.

Or am I a nofunallowed.jpeg?

rVfOd3O.png

Koh

At what point is a new thread generally posted?

I don't think it matters if its in 10 more pages or 100, i think we make it before March's games are able to be downloaded.

Kssio_Aug

Actually I would be very pleased if they come with Ground Zeroes for IGC this month.

I may be expecting too much though; I dont think this delay is a good sign.

neoemonk

I've been thinking about getting PS4 for Type 0 and Bloodborne but if there are no free games then forget it!

My sub expires in November.

I think you aren't understanding the work it takes to these games through all of the corporate hoops, just like any other big company.

I consider this, but then I just think how these "hoops" should just be larger and closer together to get six games up every month. A 1st party back up plan should be established honestly.

Ants

I know PS+ is a service we paid for and all, but isn't it common not to get your subscribed games until the 4th, anyway? I don't see how it's any different just because you don't know what the games are.

oti

Banned
I would like to point out though that I tried to give this thread a more positive vibe by asking which song should represent Greece at Eurovision 2015 and most of you ignored my question.

You deserve this delay.

Zach

I would like to point out though that I tried to give this thread a more positive vibe by asking which song should represent Greece at Eurovision 2015 and most of you ignored my question.

You deserve this delay.

You lost me, like, six times in that sentence.

A picture of Kratos... Obviously one of the games is a God of War game!
I'm looking too deep into this aren't I?

Don't think so, someone earlier mentioned that GOW collection has 2 downloads on the PS store, one is paid and the other is free. I didn't look into it any further beyond the post though so it could be lies, all lies.

Top Bottom