• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

bebop242

This thread is an onion of stupidity.

I'm thinking a publisher has backed out of a deal and they are scrambling to replace content.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
This thread is an onion of stupidity.

I'm thinking a publisher has backed out of a deal and they are scrambling to replace content.

I'm thinking Kaz Hirai had to suit up and have a discreet little "heart-to-heart" with one of the publishers.

He thought he was out of the game, but they dragged him back in. Now it's payback time, PS+ style.

N30RYU

I don't care about a delay... but the fact that there's no real/official statement right now other than a blog response a week ago about what the hell is going on with the March PS+ games lineup is plain bullshit.

oti

Banned
ezgif-2870183019.gif

I made this on a Chromebook.
It's amazing.

dugdug

Banned
When you are organizing 6+ contracts every month and including brand new releases that may or may not be ready at time, it's just not that simple.

This is the same multi-billion dollar megacorporation we're talking about, right?

You're telling me they can't handle 6+ contracts a month?

MUnited83

For you.
When you are organizing 6+ contracts every month and including brand new releases that may or may not be ready at time, it's just not that simple.
Yeah, i think it may be exactly that. One or two of the games arent ready to be released yet/ are still waiting for QA validation and Sony is desesperately trying to get a backup plan (maybe trying to convince a dev that had a deal to have the game on PS+ in april or may and put it in march instead)

Top Bottom