• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

nynt9

A bit of speculation: God of War III for PS3?
It's the fifth anniversary this month. However the game is not available digitally (maybe that's causing the delay). And it would be a weird move to give the PS3 such a classic, since the last couple of months have been meager.

Meager? Yakuza 4 is a freaking GOAT. It's legitimately among my top 5 all time favorite games.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
So is everything okay in he-
O_O
*backs out slowly*
Sorry for interrupting. I'll just be over here. I look forward to the Bladestorm demo tomorrow. Some let me know if it gets canned.

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
A bit of speculation: God of War III for PS3?
It's the fifth anniversary this month. However the game is not available digitally (maybe that's causing the delay). And it would be a weird move to give the PS3 such a classic, since the last couple of months have been meager.

I don't subscribe to this anniversary/special event/E3 logic when it comes to PS+. It's never happened in the past and it won't start now. I highly doubt Sony would go through the motions of putting a game on the PS Store just because it'd be nice.

Koh

Awww signs are pointing to an announcement tomorrow. At this point i prefer the delays continue just for the entertainment.

It's more exciting than whatever the games will be at this point.

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
Come on Sony

AjPXTMk.gif

m@cross

You heard wrong! Probably tomorrow and I am expecting something big as they are being quiet

No, he is right. Same guy told me Bloodborne was canceled for PS4 and he had secret XB1 versions I could preorder for like 50 bucks.

Needless to day, my XB1 is ready!

Top Bottom