• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Hesemonni

Banned
A9bQZRH.png
Rising Star Games worst publisher ever confirmed.

Never thought La-Mulana EX would be a plus game and I'll be buying it the minute it comes available and I'll enjoy dying over and over soo much. I love RSG!

So, what are the chances that one of the devs pulled out of PS+ at the last minute and this wait is them scrambling to find a PSP game or a PS2 classic to stick on Plus to fill in the gap?

Rising Star Games worst publisher ever confirmed.

Never thought La-Mulana EX would be a plus game and I'll be buying it the minute it comes available and I'll enjoy dying over and over soo much. I love RSG!

I'll buy it as well, just not day 1. Too much other stuff

Aren't the games just hours away from going up on the US store at this point? And yet still no mention of what the selection is this month. Something's gone awry over at Sony HQ.

oti

Banned
I think I get it now.

We will get the games regardless of when they'll announce it.
But we're still really angry and frustrated about the delayed announcement.
Because....

Because we like talking games more than playing them.

We are our own enemy.
It's like Fight Club but video games.

Wabba

Are people seriously going crazy because they don't know which games are coming to PS+ or is this like a wave sort of thing where people just jump on the hype wagon. I seriously don't know?

Ethelwulf

I think I get it now.

We will get the games regardless of when they'll announce it.
But we're still really angry and frustrated about the delayed announcement.
Because....

Because we like talking games more than playing them.

We are our own enemy.
It's like Fight Club but video games.

I mean, thats for sure... I really think I spend more time on Gaf than actually playing games. I only play 2 or 3 titles a year though. Might be different for others.

Can't seem to find it though. Only see 1, 3 or 12 month subscriptions.

Apparently you get a question for a free trial when you link your account the first time with your PS4, but it's unsure whether you can still redeem it later.

I think it's only available via the PS store on PS4?
In there I was able to just click on their PS+ ad then "14" whatever and done.

btw I guess it then sets it up for auto-subscribe? Doesn't matter as I have no money/cc on that account.

Percy

Banned
Not that this isn't a complete shitshow on Sony's part (And they deserve all the shit they get for it), but this thread is getting really annoying to read through for those of us just occasionally dropping in to see if there have been any actual updates on this situation yet.

Not that this isn't a complete shitshow on Sony's part (And they deserve all the shit they get for it), but this thread is getting really annoying to read through for those of us just occasionally dropping in to see if there have been any actual updates on this situation yet.

There will be a new thread (or ten) when the games are announced anyway

Mogwai

Are people seriously going crazy because they don't know which games are coming to PS+ or is this like a wave sort of thing where people just jump on the hype wagon. I seriously don't know?

The reason for the hype is that the reveal HAS been delayed. Either it'll be something big or Sony's just being incompetent.

Both options are equally enjoyable.

graybot

In my short time on Neogaf I have learnt one thing.

Waiting in anticipation always ends with great disappointment

Don't do this to yourselves

WITHE1982

It's just taking so long because they're busy trying to secure the rights to the one game everyone wants to play

latest

May I suggest a putter? - Three wood. Now enter the force of your swing. I suggest feather touch. - You have entered "power drive". Now, push seven eight seven to swing.

February was the first month since subscribing where i actually played a game and i finished it too. Just one decent game is all i ask for.

no AAA plz.

adarker

Banned
He got locked in a room at Sony HQ for attempting to explain to people what was happening.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Sony culture (I'm an expert), but not giving a shit about your customers is a huge part of it.

The truest words ever said on GAF.

He got locked in a room at Sony HQ for attempting to explain to people what was happening.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Sony culture (I'm an expert), but not giving a shit about your customers is a huge part of it.

Usually they at least pretend that they do though. #4thePlayers

Top Bottom