• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

It's a service that is being paid for with clearly defined conditions (one of which was that the announcement would come in the week beforehand). This isn't some free stuff sony is being generous to give out, this is a paid service and should be treated as such.

Nintendo was right once you give this option you are expected and value goes down.

It's a service that is being paid for with clearly defined conditions (one of which was that the announcement would come in the week beforehand). This isn't some free stuff sony is being generous to give out, this is a paid service and should be treated as such.

Pathetic. It's like subscribing to a magazine and getting upset because they didn't email you a picture of the cover three days before your subscriber copy arrived.

And your subscriber copy arrived bang on time.

Hasney

cMEuFt5.png

JoshHood

Ha, glad about those if so - a month or so back I remembered I'd bought Valiant Hearts on sale and decided I should really play it before it inevitably ends up on Plus. I finished it at the end of last week.

Lol, if they tell what the games are 2 days before you can download them or 2 hours before you can download them does it really make a difference? You still cannot download them yet....

Where is the promise that you would know when the games would be revealed???? Link?.... As long as you get the games, despite when they are announced, is all that matters.....

Geez man, it's not like you go months without games sometimes with Plus......smh

Top Bottom