• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
I heard they will be releasing the rest of the Order campaign on PS+.

jaxpunk

It's funny to see people clamoring for PS+ updates. Not suggesting this is the same for everyone but the majority of my friendslist hardly ever plays these games lol. And that includes a lot of people from GAF.

Wow how much free time do you have to monitor that friends list all day and night to know what everyones playing?

~~Hasan~~

weird its this very late. kinda strange too. i mean we already 3rd of the month. did someone fuck up badly ?

sony has been really horrible with the PS Plus, the system OS updates. some high level people should be changed.

Glad I didn't renew PS+ in already over the indie phase

mine will end also early next April or May i dont remember. however, i will also stop. till i start getting good games and not the indie crap, i will not renew with them anymore. the only game i play online on PS4 anyway is drive club. most of my online gaming is on xbox and funny enogh, my wii u with mario kart and super smash.

evenpoint

What is this all about?

B_Klt-1U0AEqohQ.jpg

Auctopus

Glad I didn't renew PS+ in already over the indie phase

I assume you meant 'fad', it's not one.

Technology will only improve and we're already seeing Indie 3D platformers that look as good as/better than PS1 glory days.

Indies are here to stay and I for one welcome our new independent overlords.

weird its this very late. kinda strange too. i mean we already 3rd of the month. did someone fuck up badly ?

sony has been really horrible with the PS Plus, the system OS updates. some high level people should be changed.

Horrible with PS Plus?

Who cares what day it is and even if they announce it at all ahead of time. Games come out each month on the first store update... today. If the games do not go up today, riot... until then stop being a drama queen.

Cornbread78

sucks for you because the indie "phase" isn't going anywhere. It's either AAA or indie now, and AAA is continuing to shrink year after year.

The truth unfortuantely... Shu addressed this last year in regards to the AA and medium budget games that just do not make money anymore...

Still surpried we have not heard teh March games as of yet and they are set to release tonight...

The lack of hype for Valve's conference today (3/3 at 3 PM) is quite disturbing...

Valve: "VR"
Vave: "VR"

not expecting much from them....

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
The lack of hype for Valve's conference today (3/3 at 3 PM) is quite disturbing...

VR
SteamOS
Steam Controller

boring boring...

~~Hasan~~

Horrible with PS Plus?

Who cares what day it is and even if they announce it at all ahead of time. Games come out each month on the first store update... today. If the games do not go up today, riot... until then stop being a drama queen.

yes horrible. i am sorry but i dont like indie games. none of them i even remotely enjoyed outside resogun for like 30 minutes. when i got the PS plus back in the PS3, it was because of its great value of console games being offered. since the PS4 has been released and all they did is give us indie games. to me. these games are just horrible. this is not me being a drama queen. more like very disappointed ?

till they get their act together, they can forget my money. yes maybe i am the only one or one of the very few. but its what it's. at least with the other consoles i am either getting an actually better online service due to mostly dedicated servers or better online infrastructure. or a totally free online play like on nintendo and PC..

this IMO only ofcourse. and in no way i am trolling sony since i am one of those who pre ordered the system as soon as the pre order was up and got my unit from Amazon on release day.

breakfuss

Wow how much free time do you have to monitor that friends list all day and night to know what everyones playing?

Uhhh, it definitely shows who's playing what and when in the game menu. One of the nicer features of the PS4 UI. Thanks for trying, though!

yes horrible. i am sorry but i dont like indie games. none of them i even remotely enjoyed outside resogun for like 30 minutes. when i got the PS plus back in the PS3, it was because of its great value of console games being offered. since the PS4 has been released and all they did is give us indie games. to me. these games are just horrible. this is not me being a drama queen. more like very disappointed ?

till they get their act together, they can forget my money. yes maybe i am the only one or one of the very few. but its what it's. at least with the other consoles i am either getting an actually better online service due to mostly dedicated servers or better online infrastructure. or a totally free online play like on nintendo and PC..

this IMO only ofcourse. and in no way i am trolling sony since i am one of those who pre ordered the system as soon as the pre order was up and got my unit from Amazon on release day.

It sounds like you just may not like gaming all that much, if you can't think of any indie games that you like.

Top Bottom