• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

kamandi

Since Sony didnt announce anything so far, i think they are preparing a big surprise. I guess they will be like, "okay, you asked for it, here are your free plus games, you can download them NOW". My bet is on Silent hills(ps4 psv crossbuy) and mortal kombat 10(with limited roster). You will see.

xrnzaaas

I'll be very happy if the PS4 titles are confirmed. Haven't played any of them yet and they were (well, still are) on my shoplist.

It's a service that is being paid for with clearly defined conditions (one of which was that the announcement would come in the week beforehand). This isn't some free stuff sony is being generous to give out, this is a paid service and should be treated as such.
The epic struggle. This is the kind of thing John Legend will write songs about 50 years from now.

Klart

Since Sony didnt announce anything so far, i think they are preparing a big surprise. I guess they will be like, "okay, you asked for it, here are your free plus games, you can download them NOW". My bet is on Silent hills(ps4 psv crossbuy) and mortal kombat 10(with limited roster). You will see.

Seems logic.

This thread feels like an E3 hype thread, but with even less probable scenarios ;)

WITHE1982

I recently bought Olli-Olli. Would I need to complete the first one before the second or does the story not follow on?

Got a feeling we're in for a Driveclub/Planetside 2 duo launch this month. The delay is due to massive server stress tests. Mark my words... go on mark 'em.

Unrelated to Plus, but kind of lame we haven't gotten our 15 dollars credit yet from spending 100 when the fine print said we'd get it on or before March 2nd....

oti

Banned
Enton.gif

Tregard

Soothsayer
Sony don't have any power to upload the PS+ schedule because all of their electricity is being used to power Cerny's Ultimate Hot-tub

Is there any chance they could include The Talos Principle? Since we are listing things we'd like, put that at the top of the list for me.

All joking aside, I really hope they announce and release the games today (in NA at least). This has been a difficult waiting period. Which is also dumb, but I look forward to finding out what these games are!

I heard the announcement was delayed so they could get The Witness finished and through cert in time to be part of the line-up.

March's games will now be coming out November next year.

I assure you that every joke that could possibly be done, already has been done. Please stop, it's like going round in an endless loop.

DeviantBoi

Whatever the games are, they can't possibly live up to the expectations.

With Sony, don't expect much and you'll never be disappointed. And when they do come through with something amazing, it will always be an awesome surprise.

breakfuss

It's funny to see people clamoring for PS+ updates. Not suggesting this is the same for everyone but the majority of my friendslist hardly ever plays these games lol. And that includes a lot of people from GAF.

sam777

No announced games yet? Strange.
Isn't the first Tuesday of every month usually the day you can download them or have I got that wrong?

DeviantBoi

No announced games yet? Strange.
Isn't the first Tuesday of every month usually the day you can download them or have I got that wrong?
Half right.

First Tuesday of the month but after the store updates, which is usually in the evening, GCT (Grace Chen Time).

Number45

It's funny to see people clamoring for PS+ updates. Not suggesting this is the same for everyone but the majority of my friendslist hardly ever plays these games lol. And that includes a lot of people from GAF.
A lot of the time I don't touch them either. But I've played Rogue Legacy more than any other game this year bar none, I think.

It is in Japan. Then they also changed their name to Troll7.
Missed that, the tweet I saw didn't specify a location.

I assure you that every joke that could possibly be done, already has been done. Please stop, it's like going round in an endless loop.

PlayStation Plus walks into a bar and the barman says "what can I get ya?"

".........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................." says PlayStation Plus.

Knock Knock
Who's There?
PlayStation Plus
PlayStation Plus who?
Oh God I don't know.

"Waiter, waiter, there's a PlayStation Plus in my soup!"
"I don't see anything."

Hasney

They probably will announce the games later today but they won’t be available till next week.

If they do that, I'm betting we won't get an announcement until tomorrow. Shove their whole schedule back a week.

How did Playstation Plus get all those women? I have no idea, PS+ has no game!

Which is better:
The wait for the PS+ announcement or The Order 1886?

the wait is definitely longer and more interesting, best thing for PS4 owners in a while.

OMG Aero

It's because it's a mystery. Even if they announced the games last week and they were all incredible games that everyone wanted, people wouldn't be as hyped as they are now.

Azdoune

Some people just want great games they can enjoy, wether that title is independantly published or published by a big company doesn't make a difference if it's a good game or not.

My expectations are for nothing more than a good game that I'll enjoy.

Some of my favourite games of all time have come from the resurgence of indie games in the last 4 or 5 years. I've also played lots of pretty poor indie games. Exacty the same goes for the AAA space.

Defining what you want by those two labels is becoming increasingly vague and, quite frankly, stupid. Your primary concern should be that the two PS4 games we get are good games, not that they're AAA or indie.

There are a number of AAA games that are approaching ripe candidate status for Plus that I've got absolutely no interest in. I'm dreading the month we get Thief or Watch Dogs.

Another proof people don't know what "indies" means

But I wasn't talking for a ps+ game. But as games in generally.

I expect more from an AAA than an indie because they have more ressources, more money, etc...
Now, I'm agree with you, Indies can be great games. Journey was my favourite game on PS3.
All indies are not great games.
Same thing for AAA.
But when Sony announced the PS+ for PS4, they talked about DriveClub.
IMO i prefered they offer Journey on 1080p than every other ps+ games, AAA or not.

Sorry, it's hard to explain for me in english, and shade is not my strenght.

Top Bottom