• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

El_Cinefilo

Happy if Oddworld is one. Perfect for me since it's one I wanted but thought was too expensive. Surprising too since it's cross buy and the Vita version still hasn't been released yet.

Valiant Hearts is great but disappointing for me since I bought it for less than £5 I think in the January sale.

Dad

Excellent news if true. Oddworld and Valiant Hearts were two of the best games I played last year. More people need to play them.

FDC1

Valiant Hearts is awesome, try it guys.

It's 2 games I already own so not great month for me for the moment. Save me Vita!

Both look dumb. Indie game do not want
UxSsFfD.gif

Please tell me you're kidding. FFS Valiant Hearts isn't even an indie game.

Cess007

I'm just expecting them to confirm OlliOlli2 on PS+ to know if i renew my subscription this month or not. I already have Valiant Hearts, but it makes me happy if more people get to play it :)

Footos22

Great games but another reason why I shouldn't bother with digital games at launch. Burned again. This time twice in the same drop.

Tommi84

Maybe they have deleted the file with this month's list and Sony is not sure which games should be included in PS+?

Hesemonni

Banned
in PSN EU Blog's comments sections there are rumours of changed IGC TOS which has caused some devs / publishers to back out. BS or might there be some truth to this?

quesalupa

Meh. Hopefully OlliOlli2 is one of the Vita games at least.
There has actually been some miscommunication within Sony that has caused this whole catastrophe. The Plus guys sent some interns to sign on for a same-day release of LolliLolli 2, the hit new game published by NIS, but the baphoons actually went and got OlliOlli 2.

Top Bottom