• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

awp69

2 hours 42 minutes

Honestly, I still wonder if the PS+ games won't come until next week. They may finally announce them today, but wouldn't be shocked as part of the announcement that it'll be a part of the 3/10 store update.

EDIT: posted as all the new screenshot went up. Valiant Hearts is great (have it on Xbox One) and Oddworld would be nice. Not bad choices. We'll see.

anddo0

This is the ad on psnprofiles.com right now:

10985552_789239377822877_8275124864013088601_o.jpg

If so, all is forgiven. Two titles I really wanted but passed on.

I don't think anyone has thought of this joke yet:

Maybe Sony put the list of PS+ games on the same hard drive as the PS anniversary winners.

Moofers

The blog post is being drafted and the games are almost ready to go live. I think we're a couple hours out still.

#speculation

Gurish

Already played and beat Oddworld, you guys are in for a treat! one of my 2014 GOTY.
So not so good for me but an awesome month for most users.

TalonJH

One of the below have happened to delay these:

A) It's the PS+ Driveclub launch finally and they are doing the last minute updates to it
B) One of the PS+ game devs/Pubs changed their mind at the last minute and now Sony is scrmbling for a replacement...

I agree. For the second scenario, they should just keep Knack as a back up. I mean they might as well. (I actually thought it was a alright game.)

Top Bottom