• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Elandyll

Banned
I'd be pretty happy with Valiant Hearts and Oddworld.

On top of that, if OlliOlli2 is cross buy and comes for Vita, it'd be a pretty cool 3rd game on PS4.

If it's true about Oddworld being one of this months free games then that is officially awesome. Wanted to play the remaster for ages but held off, so good news for me!

oti

Banned
What if one of the posters here actually works for Sony and delays the announcement just to see us suffer and lose our minds?

We have a mole among us.

thats-so-raven.jpg

How bout a buttload of Metal Gear to fill the spots?

PS4: Oddworld and Valiant Hearts
PS3: Dishonored and MGS: Ground Zeroes
Vita: OlliOlli 2 and MGS HD Collection

:)

dugdug

Banned
Is there a reason the press hasn't picked up on this? This whole situation feels like something Greg/Colin would have jumped on back in their IGN days.

Or is the press just more patient than we are?

It's that, isn't it?

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Is there a reason the press hasn't picked up on this? This whole situation feels like something Greg/Colin would have jumped on back in their IGN days.

It's that, isn't it?

Yes. There's no news here.

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member

It's that, isn't it?

It's probably just because Sony haven't said anything.

It's that, isn't it?

What would you like them to report? That Sony hasn't announced games that you couldn't even download right now if they were announced?

Symphonia

Banned
I already own Oddworld and I've never heard of Valiant Hearts. I was hoping for either LittleBigPlanet 3 or, at a stretch, Far Cry 4. I'm a tad disappointed with these games if they actually are the titles we're getting. Just waiting on Sony to officially announce it now.

I already own Oddworld and I've never heard of Valiant Hearts. I was hoping for either LittleBigPlanet 3 or, at a stretch, Far Cry 4. I'm a tad disappointed with these games if they actually are the titles we're getting. Just waiting on Sony to officially announce it now.

Maybe if you didn't have such ridiculous expectations you wouldn't be disappointed. I mean, Far Cry 4 and LBP3? Really?

breakfuss

lol

Backlogger

I thought by the time I dropped my daughter off at pre-school and got settled in at work that this would have been announced. Still nothing?

Portugeezer

It was great but buying games at launch is becoming a bit of a downer when you then 'lose' a game later on via +

I absolutely could have waited til march to save myself £17

That is the nature of PS+. But to me, the wait every month and not knowing when/if it would come would be more annoying than finding out ~8 months later that I could have saved some money.

The Swapper came out on PS+ ~5 months after release and I didn't really care because I bought and enjoyed the game at the time, it was worthy of my money when I bought it.

Elandyll

Banned

You were hoping for 4 months old AAA retail games on PS+?

FHIZ

Get a grip.

Megatron

Sony hasn't even made the vita lbp a plus game. Lbp3 isn't coming for a long while, imo.

Why are people so worked up about this?

We're going to get PS+ games in March like we always do...doesn't really matter to me if they're announced today or next week.

Oddworld and Valiant Hearts? I don't know about everyone else, but I was hoping for some juicy AAA titles this month instead of the usual indie borefest. Something like Bloodborne and/or the Order. If they were looking for an older title there's always Alien Isolation or Shadow of Mordor. I just don't get what they are thinking with these games.

Kssio_Aug

The only games you want for free are LBP3 and Far Cry 4? Two recent AAA games that are probably somewhere between the best sellers for PS4?

Nah... It can be done. Let's believe! :D

Seriously though. Valiant Hearts and Oddworld are both great, but I'd be trully happy only with Ground Zeroes. It may be too much anyway, since everyone is hyped by MGS5 (what lead them to buy GZ).

... but I was hoping for some juicy AAA titles this month instead of the usual indie borefest. Something like Bloodborne and/or the Order.

Lol

dugdug

Banned
What would you like them to report? That Sony hasn't announced games that you couldn't even download right now if they were announced?

Not so much a news report as, tweets to people in the know. Colin and Greg would often tweet at Shuhei, or someone high up at PlayStation when stuff was slipping up like this. They could often get responses that us peasants couldn't.

Top Bottom