• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

sh1fty

I'm done
NWDXDGP.jpg

troy_huzzah_community.gif

JNA

Banned
I've been to page 300. Not much has changed but they live underwater

You might have been to page 300 but have you SEEN 300? Like, really have watched the whole fuckery?

I'm talking about the movie of course. Ever seen 300?

Cess007

Waiting for:

this_is_sparta_psplus.gif

Personally i'm waiting for someone to gif the part where Leonidas kills a lot of people in slow motion, but with the PS brand icon in the face of Leonidas, and the enemies with the face of games or something like that lol

One day our children will ask us, what did you do when they came for the PS+ games? We will point them to this thread, the monument of our resistance.

nelchaar

I see hell divers is in the store for PS4. I thought this was coming out on vita as well? Or is that's happening at a different date?

MarionCB

Shame about the Humble Bundle taking a break too. A good thing to do while waiting for PS Plus to disappoint us is check out the GOG sale atm. When you click on Buy Now there's a random chance you get it for free (and you don't have to buy it obviously).

Justified

Again

PLUS Discounts update last

So The game might be up, but still have to wait for the PS Plus addtion (Discount, IGC)

See HellDivers for example. Its still $19.99, but will be $17.99 for PS Plus

Newman96

Anyone else think it's poor from Sony to not at least put out some sort of official announcement? Apologising for the delay and saying they're trying to sort it or something.

I am thankful I let my Playstation Plus sub expire at the beginning of the year. I surveyed all the games they gave away and found very few of them I really wanted to play and the ones that I did want to play, I can pick up later when I really want to play them.

I still hold firm that when they announce it everyone will be shocked at how good it is.

No I don't have any hidden sources or info just a feeling in my bones.

Top Bottom