• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Some of you are an impatient bunch. :p

Hope they let us know what the hold up was. Would love to know what goes on in the background.

Someday someone's gonna quit or get fired from the US PSN team and just let everything out on Reddit or something, and it's going to be GLORIOUS.

Not enough believe! Next, please :)
So... another half an hour countdown?
Got you all covered.
t1425409200z2.png

Someday someone's gonna quit or get fired from the US PSN team and just let everything out on Reddit or something, and it's going to be GLORIOUS.

I seriously can't wait for that day. The ongoings of PSN are such a mystery and so dang baffling! At least once a month I catch myself going "What the hell?"

_woLf

I don't get the "PS plus got that ___ months ago!" argument.

Sure, it did. And that month's PS plus deals were great back then. But in terms of what is available this month, Xbox Live Gold is a better deal imo. That argument would work better if the game was available permanently instead of just for one month.

Kssio_Aug

We got rayman legends on psv

For NA? I dont remeber that. I have Rayman Origins for Vita that I received from PS Plus but I dont remember getting Legends. And yeah, we were saying about the PS4 line up compared to the XB1 GwG. Vita line up is not nearly perfection but better then PS4 offers.

Justified

Well the Store is updated (somewhat) I just Download HellDrivers, and added OlliOlli 2 to my cart.

PS Plus games are not updated though

Olli Olli 2 is up on the web store.

Not free, I repeat, NOT FREE.

Like others have said, that is not an indicator. This has happened in the past for some games where they go up before the PS+ discounts/freebies go live. I'm fairly certain it's not going to be free due to the trolling that Roll7 has done, but the game not being free right now does not confirm it isn't a PS+ game.

I don't get the "PS plus got that ___ months ago!" argument.

Sure, it did. And that month's PS plus deals were great back then. But in terms of what is available this month, Xbox Live Gold is a better deal imo. That argument would work better if the game was available permanently instead of just for one month.
No shit that it's better in terms of what's available. PS PLUS DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO COMPARE TO YET.

What do you guys think the chances of La Mulana EX being free this month are?

I wouldn't mind paying for it again(got it on steam), but I'll take it for free lol

If Oddworld ends up being the PS4 game then that marks the second time AFAIK that a game and its remake have been offered through PS+. Castle of Illusion is the other game. It came with the original Genesis/Mega Drive rom as well as the remake of the game.

I'm actually a bit surprised at how much people care about these games. To point of getting upset. I guess I buy most games I'm really interested in so Plus games are whatever. If it is something good then great. If it is underwhelming, meh.

Matush

I wonder if Sony is planing to change things up with PS+ games. Wouldn't it be better to spread-out releases of the for 3-4 weeks every month? That way we could get new PS+ games even if it doesn't release in the first week.

JNA

Banned
PS4: Driveclub
PS3: Dark Souls and Child of Light
PS Vita: Freedom Wars and Gunslugs

Source: my wish list.

Wouldn't that be a great month? :(

Top Bottom