• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Totally possible.

Wait, there's a caveat. I need those IGC games to have been redeemed by the account that ISN'T subscribed to PS Plus...does that make sense?

Account A: This has Apotheon via PS Plus. But no PS+ Subscription.

Account B: This has PS Plus subscription.

Will Apotheon work in this scenario?

Basically I have a US account that is due to get 6 months of PS Plus for free later in the year...due to that lawsuit thing over the 2011 PSN outage...

I was planning to get PS+ for 1 month to add Apotheon, Transistor etc. to the IGC count ready for those 6 months, but I left it too late so I ended up having to buy the 1 month of PS+ for my UK account lol.

oti

Banned
If you're on mobile, click tools at the bottom of the page . If you're on a computer, click the number of posts in the main forum list (that 15,000 number).
BG992lu.png

Here it is:
6i05vik.png

Awyiss.

AND we decided that Finland should represent Greece at Eurovision 2015.

Roto13

Wait, there's a caveat. I need those IGC games to have been redeemed by the account that ISN'T subscribed to PS Plus...does that make sense?

Account A: This has Apotheon via PS Plus. But no PS+ Subscription.

Account B: This has PS Plus subscription.

Will Apotheon work in this scenario?

Basically I have a US account that is due to get 6 months of PS Plus for free later in the year...due to that lawsuit thing over the 2011 PSN outage...

I was planning to get PS+ for 1 month to add Apotheon, Transistor etc. to the IGC count ready for those 6 months, but I left it too late so I ended up having to buy the 1 month of PS+ for my UK account lol.

That won't work.

That won't work.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Oh well, at least I'll get to play them for a month...

Wait I just realised...if those 6 months are given as a code then I can just sell that to a GAFfer and use the money to give my UK account the 6 months :p.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
If you're on mobile, click tools at the bottom of the page . If you're on a computer, click the number of posts in the main forum list (that 15,000 number).
BG992lu.png

Here it is:
6i05vik.png
Fuck yeah! Not too far away from number 1. With work I can get there. Just need another delay next month to make me go insane again.

Tsunamo

I waited a hundred pages for this? Haven't been this disappointed with a PS+ lineup in a long time.

Ah well, the wait in this thread was fun while it lasted.

Roto13

I waited a hundred pages for this? Haven't been this disappointed with a PS+ lineup in a long time.

Ah well, the wait in this thread was fun while it lasted.

Well, to be fair, it's not like they ever said anything about this lineup being extra special. This is pretty normal.

Through all of the darkness and sad times, though all of the tears, the anger, the excitement, and the angst...we have finally discovered the greatest mystery of the last 5 days.

And as for the games, haven't played any of them so I'm excited for my ps4 time today. Really was actually worth it..4 ps4 games and counterspy and oddworld were an almost buy. Olli didn't seem like my type of game but it's so popular that I'll definitely check it out now.

Thanks for a wonderful time.

I love you.

Certinty

Not interested in anything besides OlliOlli2 so that's disappointing.

Sherlock Holmes is a great game though and now I sort of regret buying the Xbox One for £18 a few weeks ago but then I hardly play my PS3 much so it makes me feel a little better.

Tsunamo

Well, to be fair, it's not like they ever said anything about this lineup being extra special. This is pretty normal.
Yeah, guess I just got caught up in the GAF hype train.

It's mostly because I own most of them already anyway. For other folks who don't own them I think it's a great month.

Megatron

No it's not real, there's lots of lower than 70 metacritic games. Games that were added to PS+ months after their release too, so no "it's a new release so they don't know what it'll review!"

I love when people say this and then provide zero examples.

Very convincing argument.

illusionary

Well, I already own Valiant Hearts and CounterSpy from previous sales, which drops this down a notch for me - but I'm perfectly happy with what's left.

Sherlock Holmes in particular intrigues me to try, as does Oddworld

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I love when people say this and then provide zero examples.

Very convincing argument.
Sony will try to make the games they put on the service quality and a good metacritic rating generally goes with that, but there's no strict rule.

Modnation Vita, Lego LOTR Vita, Lego Harry Potter 2 Vita, F1 Race Stars are a few that come to mind. There's probably a bunch more.

Excellent line up!

Already got Sherlock on PS4 for Xmas mind, but the other 5 were all things I wanted, so well worth the wait for me.

But man, this has been the best, oddly hyped up wait ever. I kind of hope we get this weird inexplicable delay and ensuring excitement again at some point in the future.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
This is easily the best month for PS4 Plus games.
I'd rather play OlliOlli 2 on Vita, I already own Oddworld and Counterspy looks mixed. Looks like for me the PS4 side rests on Valiant Hearts. But whatever, MOTHERFUCKING OLLIOLLI 2 FOR VITA! PS3 stuff looks interesting as well. I say good stuff overall.

Top Bottom