• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Some people in here deserve every POS, hot garbage full price PS+ game that comes their way. Not slagging off Knack, but am sick of seeing monetary value of game = worth my time playing game posts.

Some people in here deserve every POS, hot garbage full price PS+ game that comes their way. Not slagging off Knack, but am sick of seeing monetary value of game = worth my time playing game posts.

Sony should have three PS4 titles one month, one of them everyone gets, and the other one you get to choose between a really good indie game or Knack.

cyba89

Will watch this again in anticipation of the upcoming PS+ announcement

KnickKnack.jpg

mclem

While I don't hold with "monetary value of game = worth my time playing", I think there is an argument for "monetary value of game = worth getting for free". I'm heavily pro-indie, and so I'm quite likely to have already bought an indie game if it's cheap.

Which isn't really Sony's problem, but it's a different take on things. And, of course, that's not true for the occasional indie title that premieres on Plus; love those!

Son Of D

Knowing that we always talk about this game.
Now we will go down in fame.
All day in the PS+ thread we discuss.
Cerny's newest game, his magnum opus.
Kick off the summer, make us all proud that we came.

Guys, I was having some wine last night and I knocked over my glass not once, but twice. You know what that means.

Knack II is coming to PS+ this month. Surprise release.

TalonJH

I feel like a lot of people that hate on Knack would actually end up enjoying it. It's not a great game but it is a good game. Beating it on hard was a nice challenge. That being said I don't think I would go back to it, but a sequel could have a lot of potential.

Edit: Also, open world knack would be kind of cool. lol, He could turn into a car to travel faster or grow giant enough to fight city size monsters.

Rosur

I feel like a lot of people that hate on Knack would actually end up enjoying it. It's not a great game but it is a good game. Beating it on hard was a nice challenge. That being said I don't think I would go back to it, but a sequel could have a lot of potential.

Yea I feel this to, I enjoyed it and got the platinum for it (yea its a 7/10 game but a good 7).

Percy

Banned

Endo Punk turning in his grave.

Knack is a great platformer. Haters be damned. Roll on knack 2.

Wasn't the main criticism of Knack that it wasn't a great platformer? People wanted it to be a platformer and expected it due to the pre-release marketing, like it was going to be the PS4's Super Mario 64 or something, but then actually turned out it was just an average brawler.

Hanmik

last minute prediction:

PS4: P.T. Demo, Knack
PS3: Silent Hill HD, God of War Ascension.
PS Vita: Call of Duty, resistance..

tada,,

Knack is a good game. People just hate on it cuz its what others do.

Put the game on Hard mode, enjoy it for what it is. A game meant to be playable for kids and first time gamers and such like that. It is meant to be easy to get into and not overly complicated in any particular way.

It has its ups and downs, but I'd give it a solid 7 - 7.5 if I were to actually rate it.

Bluenose

Neo Member
Ive literally beenholding off on Knack as Im waiting for it on PS+

Dont have high expectations of it but think it will be decent to play through with my daughter and lets face it, if next months PS4 offering was just knack on its own, it will probably still be better than the shite that was handed out on PS4 this month.

In fact if they decided that there would be no games it would be better than this months games.

Louis010

Banned
Ive literally beenholding off on Knack as Im waiting for it on PS+

Dont have high expectations of it but think it will be decent to play through with my daughter and lets face it, if next months PS4 offering was just knack on its own, it will probably still be better than the shite that was handed out on PS4 this month.

In fact if they decided that there would be no games it would be better than this months games.

This is true, I don't mind indie games as long as they are good indie games, not like this joke month we have just had.

KyleCross

I actually really want Knack on PS+. Tho what would GAF joke about in the predictions then? Killzone and Infamous does not share the same comedic aspect.

xrnzaaas

Hasn't Outlast been on plus somewhete in march last year?

If I remember right Outlast was in the first month of PS4 games. There's also Whistleblower which could work as a standalone expansion. I highly recommend both games. You can get them really cheap and it's one of the best horror titles on PS4.

Top Bottom