• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Zach

Last words on Knack: It was an okay game. I played it with my son and significant other, so it may have seemed better than it was. I'd give the experience a 7 or 7.5. If I ignore the social aspect and the shiny new PS4 game part, I'd say a 6 is fair in retrospect. I'd like for it to be released on PS+, though, so you guys'll shyaaaaat aaaaap. :)

Shabad

My guess:

PS4: Trials: Fusion; Outlast
PS3: Dark Souls; Journey
Vita: IDGAF

I can pretty much guarantee that you are 100% WRONG. Which is an accomplishment in itself after all.

Trials Fusion JUST got on sale, so no.
Outlast was already on +, so no.
Dark Souls isn't on PSN, so no.
Journey will release soon on PS4 with cross buy, so not yet.

I can pretty much guarantee that you are 100% WRONG. Which is an accomplishment in itself after all.

Trials Fusion JUST got on sale, so no.
Outlast was already on +, so no.
Dark Souls isn't on PSN, so no.
Journey will release soon on PS4 with cross buy, so not yet.

I'm sorry, I didn't know my guesses had to be empirically and factually correct. Why so hostile over some fucking guesses haha...

If Knack's not in this month's list I'm going to sell my PS4 and never buy another Sony system again.

Disgusting how poorly Knack has been supported within PS+.

It's an absolute joke.

Knack is the Alpha and the Omega of video games.

How Sony doesn't understand this shows just how tone deaf to its audience the company truly is.

Knack.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Are the Knack+ games announced yet?

NewDust

Are the Knack+ games announced yet?

PS+ should just be rebranded to -Knack

Also my shameless hope: wolfenstein TOB... Releases digitally on the same day as the new plus titles and low priced. Not full retail but an expansion just like First Light. Should satiate the public that screams for retail somewhat.

Is it delayed yet??

n1d9tjR.gif

WITHE1982

My guesses:

PS4: ACIV: Black Flag, Knack
PS3: God of War Ascension, The Wolf Among Us
Vita: Child Of Light, Retro City Rampage DX (cross buy)

Pretty average month then really.
Source: my ass

Top Bottom