• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Hasney

My guesses:

PS4: ACIV: Black Flag, Knack
PS3: God of War Ascension, The Wolf Among Us
Vita: Child Of Light, Retro City Rampage DX (cross buy)

Pretty average month then really.
Source: my ass

RCR DX is on sale right now as is The Wolf Among Us via the Telltale collection.

Nightbird

cheersmvoqh.gif

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I have some ideas to improve the thread.

Knack needs to be louder, angrier and have access to a time machine. Whenever Knack isn't posted all the other posters should be asking, "Where's Knack?"

YoodlePro

My guesses:

PS4: ACIV: Black Flag, Knack
PS3: God of War Ascension, The Wolf Among Us
Vita: Child Of Light, Retro City Rampage DX (cross buy)

Pretty average month then really.
Source: my ass

This would be the most amazing month yet for me. Don't have any of the games

snakey chook

Neo Member
It's at the point where I am actually genuinely considering going out and buying Knack because of everybody always mentioning it here.

I mean, I know you're all joking, but it's making me want it...!

Hanmik

My guesses:

PS4: ACIV: Black Knack, The Knack of Us Remaster
PS3: God of War Knackension, The Knack Among Us
Vita: Child Of Knack, Retro Knack Rampage DX (cross buy)

KentBlake

I don't know if it'll be this month, but I think they'll give the full version o DriveClub to compensate for all the problems. Besides, the majority of the people who wanted the game already bought it.

I don't know if it'll be this month, but I think they'll give the full version o DriveClub to compensate for all the problems. Besides, the majority of the people who wanted the game already bought it.
That would be a big F you to the people who actually bought it.

That's not happening anytime soon.

mclem

I think with Driveclub they will give a fuller-than-previously-planned version, but not the full game; being fuller-than-previously-planned gives them the ability to highlight some of the season pass content to try to promote the entire game a bit more, where the original just-India may have been limited in that potential.

And the timing on that is almost certainly dictated entirely by when they feel they've sorted out the server capacity issues. Makes no difference what version they offer if those aren't under control.

That would be a big F you to the people who actually bought it.

Well, not that I disagree, as such, but doesn't that argument apply for anything offered on Plus?

5taquitos

If and when they give whatever version of Driveclub they give, it will likely be a bonus release for that month, and shouldn't affect the regular selection of PS+ games.

At least that's what will happen if they follow the original plan.

Hanmik

May begins with "MA"
March begins with "MA"

March Plus game announcement was delayed .. I´m beginning to see a pattern..

maybe.

Top Bottom