• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

mauaus

Is Rocket League really that good? I've played games like it before and they've all been totally shit. You never have enough control to actually play the "sport" as intended. Like, as soon as the ball's in the wrong place it takes you ages to get into a position to retrieve it due to the nature of cars and by then it's too late because someone else has run off with it.

I find them very awkward to play and no fun at all.

Its really awesome, you can get from one end to the other really quick with the boost/nitro and you have some sort of jetpack to get up in the air. Some people have really mastered jumps and have scored some really incredible goals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwTwB8xDRV0

My subscription runs out in three days! Any info on cheap codes? (US)

I hope they announce the games soon. I wan't to trade/buy a game, but it's not wise to do it when PS+ games aren't well known.

Its really awesome, you can get from one end to the other really quick with the boost/nitro and you have some sort of jetpack to get up in the air. Some people have really mastered jumps and have scored some really incredible goals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwTwB8xDRV0

See I watch that video and it looks spectacular but it also looks like no one really has any control over what's happening. Like the whole game is "drive/jump into the ball and hope for the best."

mauaus

See I watch that video and it looks spectacular but it also looks like no one really has any control over what's happening. Like the whole game is "drive/jump into the ball and hope for the best."

Its hard to master but i have seen some real beasts online, of course you cant really dribble like normal footie but if you are playing with a semi organized team its magical.

Just_one

PS4 - Tomb Raider or LEGO Marvel Superheroes / Super Meat Boy
PS3 - Batman Arkham Origins / Darksiders II
PS Vita - Little Big Planet / Bastion

MAKE IT HAPPEN SONY!!!

We should be getting word about the game tomorrow, no?

I'm hoping/not hoping for Rocket League. Rocket League for free would be amazing, but I also want to give the devs my money :)

Roto13

Skullgirls PS4 is out on July 7th. Could be one of the PS+ games but I doubt it. I'd much rather have Rocket League, in any case.

Heel

Psyonix-DunhamSmash said:

4A44gWo.gif

JonnyKong

I saw somebody yesterday on Facebook say Rayman Legends will be one of them so I said how the hell do you know that? Then he pointed out to me a Christian site quite oddly. I looked on it and couldn't find what he was banging on about so I don't believe a word of it, but if Rayman does appear on the list you heard it here first folks ;)

They didn't even annouce the ps plus games last month, before the announcement. The games almost materialized out of thin air marketing wise. I wouldn't get your hopes up for Skullgirls or Rocketleague IMO.

Some PS+ discounts for smaller digital titles seems to have gone live on the EU store today. Nothing special, but will probably finally pick up Grim Fandango at 50% off.

^ nice. Will pick Grim Fandango up for sure. What's the "rule" again with discounts and Plus possibilities?

Also, Rayman Legends alone would blow last few months' line-ups out of water.

Klart

I saw somebody yesterday on Facebook say Rayman Legends will be one of them so I said how the hell do you know that? Then he pointed out to me a Christian site quite oddly. I looked on it and couldn't find what he was banging on about so I don't believe a word of it, but if Rayman does appear on the list you heard it here first folks ;)

That christian site always does some wild guesses. A bit like christianity.

Klart

They're giving out a discount with preorder for PS+ so it's probably not one of the games for July.

They did indeed. Still, this moving fw of the release date is remarkable.

I guess Rocket League or Skullgirls both have their chances though.

Hasney

They did indeed. Still, this moving fw of the release date is remarkable.

I guess Rocket League or Skullgirls both have their chances though.

Since Skullgirls had a pre-order campaign, it's really not going to be that one. That would be a huge dick move unless they refunded people.

Top Bottom