• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

J&D trilogy is also free on Vita if anyone didn't know. (as unlikely as that is)

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...logy/cid=EP9000-PCSF00247_00-000JAKCOLLECTION

Currently downloading the trilogy on PS3, will definitely be downloading this on Vita when my 32gb from Amazon arrives next week.

EU only? If so, I've got to get a EU PS+ membership. I asked on the other page but then the new page was started so maybe it wasn't seen, but logistically how does one manage a EU PS+ membership with the Vita? I'd need a EU PSN account (easy enough), have to buy the EU PS+ membership (I'm assuming it is just a digital product, a code, right?) from the UK, and then is there anything else? Is the Vita tied to a PSN account or is it the memory card that is? If so, then I'll guess I'd have to get another memory card or Vita? Thanks a ton for putting up with my noob questions.

That feeling when you're debating picking up FF Tactics for your Vita... you search reviews, look at what people are saying... decide "yeah okay I'll drop the $20 or whatever" and you go to purchase...

And you can download it free because it was on PS+ a few months back...

That's pretty good.

jvm

Gamasutra.
That feeling when you're debating picking up FF Tactics for your Vita... you search reviews, look at what people are saying... decide "yeah okay I'll drop the $20 or whatever" and you go to purchase...

And you can download it free because it was on PS+ a few months back...

That's pretty good.
Hahahaha. Yeah, the flip side of that is browsing through the store and seeing all those "Purchased" tags on so many terrible games. And, regrettably, not all were PS+ goodies.

kiyomi

EU only? If so, I've got to get a EU PS+ membership. I asked on the other page but then the new page was started so maybe it wasn't seen, but logistically how does one manage a EU PS+ membership with the Vita? I'd need a EU PSN account (easy enough), have to buy the EU PS+ membership (I'm assuming it is just a digital product, a code, right?) from the UK, and then is there anything else? Is the Vita tied to a PSN account or is it the memory card that is? If so, then I'll guess I'd have to get another memory card or Vita? Thanks a ton for putting up with my noob questions.

It's the memory card. You'll need a secondary card if you want to switch accounts regularly. There's a guide here for the process.

It's the memory card. You'll need a secondary card if you want to switch accounts regularly. There's a guide here for the process.

Thanks a ton for the pointer to that guide! A bit of a hassle, it looks like, but at least it doesn't involve having to have another Vita or anything like that (though that Walking Dead bundle is mighty tempting...). Thanks!

Maxxan

J&D trilogy is also free on Vita if anyone didn't know. (as unlikely as that is)

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...logy/cid=EP9000-PCSF00247_00-000JAKCOLLECTION

Currently downloading the trilogy on PS3, will definitely be downloading this on Vita when my 32gb from Amazon arrives next week.

Thank's for the head's up! Thought it was only for the PS3, but it makes sooo much more sense to play it on the Vita. I've also just ordered a 32gb card from Amazon =)

There's a new bundle of PlayStation 3 that includes Uncharted 3 and a year of PS Plus, which I purchased, so I am now the owner of a PS3.

I'm liking this PS Plus thing.

Guys, I have one question. For the extra three months when subscribing to PS+ for a year, does that count only if done directly via the PS Store on PS3? Or can it be done via a PSN code on their page or something? A link with info would also help. Thanks!

Storm360

Is this EU only? Shows up $26.99 for me.

Yeah, its crossbuy here, and the PS3 version is on plus

Also doesn't have a PS+ expire date, at least for me

3FSaMdu.png

androvsky

...but galaga...how?
It's not really Galaga. The game it actually is isn't bad, and has bits in it that kinda looks like Galaga, but if you go on expecting Galaga you'll likely hate it more.

That's just based on the demo, but reviews from other fans seem to agree.

Drago

That Puppeteer discount is tempting.

Do I get that, or do I stick with KH 1.5 (never played the originals)? Help me choose guys :(
Only have the money for one right now.

Tizoc

^Well...if you can give up food then you can get both!
...but I'd say go with Puppeteer, KH HD Collection's gonna sell hotcakes anyway.

Could it be? A week where I don't buy anything on PSN because there are no good sales?

Some sales don't get announced til Tuesday =V
There's also Puppeteer discount BUY THIS OR I WILL SNEAK INTO YOUR HOUSE AND PRE-ORDER IT WHILE YOU SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

netguy503

?
Puppeteer is not a MOVE game!

Really? I thought that was their gimmick. that the move acts as the strings holding the puppet and you control him that way by "holding him up" with the move? kinda like that xbox kinect game that came out awhile ago.

For some reason I get this error message "You are not eligible to purchase or download this content." whenever I try to add Hitman: Absolution Special Edition or Pinball Arcade (Both PS3 and Vita versions) to my cart. All the other games worked fine.

Any way around this? I'm using the SEN site, btw. I don't have access to a PS3 or Vita currently.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
For some reason I get this error message "You are not eligible to purchase or download this content." whenever I try to add Hitman: Absolution Special Edition or Pinball Arcade (Both PS3 and Vita versions) to my cart. All the other games worked fine.

Any way around this? I'm using the SEN site, btw. I don't have access to a PS3 or Vita currently.
Check your download list, you probably already purchased them. It's an annoying bug that affects a lot of cross buy titles and some other games. Basically you already purchased the games, but the storefront wasn't updated to reflect that so when you try to purchase them again you get an error cause your account is already flagged with the games.

I've been downloading Battlefield 3 for two days now, and it's only 43% complete.

My internet isn't the fastest by any means, but I've downloaded games half this size in a couple of hours. This is just ridiculous. Don't know why my internet hates PSN so much. It often takes a couple of minutes just to boot up the store.

I hate to complain but imo having eu and na ps+discussion in the same topic is confusing as hell, they rly ought to be split up...

That said, ico, meh. Galaga? Naaaah. RE? Is that even fun without move? Not sure if i wanna play it when the core games exist, hope im wrong. Trrble month unless you own a vita.

Really? I thought that was their gimmick. that the move acts as the strings holding the puppet and you control him that way by "holding him up" with the move? kinda like that xbox kinect game that came out awhile ago.
Are you thinking of that Media Molecule demo from the PS4 reveal?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Top Bottom