• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Curufinwe

Dragon's Dogma might be the best PS+ game I will be skipping. I just don't have the time or the interest level to play it when I've barely gotten started in Amalur.

ZeroCoin

Very nice. Dragon's Dogma and Binary Domain were both games that I was interested in but never got around to trying. Ibb and Obb I was considering picking up to play with the wife. Soul Sacrifice and the PS4 stuff look fantastic and will be nice once I get around to picking those systems up. With as many quality vita titles as PS+ has given me, I think I can afford to shell out for a memory card and a VitaTV whenever that comes to the US.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Nice month. I'm curious to try out Binary Domain, Soul Sacrifice and Dragons Dogma.

Then of course I'll be downloading Resogun and Contrast on the 15th.

Doombear

Is that the original Dragon's Dogma, or a sequel?

Original (and only) but with the expansion content (Dark Arisen).

Dark Arisen - This version includes the original game with a new zone to explore, Bitterblack Isle. Incorporated into this version was all the downloadable content (DLC) created for the original release, a new fast travel system, as well as new items, weapons, armor and quests. There were also various fixes and tweaks made, particularly to the ingame menus.

GeoramA

Holy ffffuck. I haven't played Binary Domain or Dragon's Dogma yet. I have Stranger's Wrath on PS3, but I'll definitely replay on Vita. And Soul Sacrifice?!?!?! Best month for the US ever.

Jedi2016

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/31/playstation-plus-november-preview/

NoLbhEy.png
Damn... PS4 games. It's really here, isn't it?

2be9fb4a441571e581c96556d6988f34f46509de_m.gif

Any idea if we will get a free month of Playstation Plus with the purchase of a PS4?

I do not currently have a Plus sub and I was wondering if it would just be best to wait until I get my PS4 to get a free month.

Massa

Any idea if we will get a free month of Playstation Plus with the purchase of a PS4?

I do not currently have a Plus sub and I was wondering if it would just be best to wait until I get my PS4 to get a free month.

Are you getting any games? Killzone comes with a 7 day trial, others might too.

Keep in mind these trial codes require you to have a credit card though.

khaaan

Great selection for both PS3 and Vita, can't wait to try out a lot of them. Are these the ones that are replacing the Instant Game collection that remains constant year round?

Are you getting any games? Killzone comes with a 7 day trial, others might too.

Keep in mind these trial codes require you to have a credit card though.

Yep, I'll be getting Killzone and either Knack or BF. But normally a new console comes with 30 days 'free'. Was curious if this practice was continuing with the PS4 and One.

neoemonk

Not planning to get a PS4 at launch, and maybe as far as a year from now. Does anyone know if you can still get those games? I'd hate to miss out.

Edit: never mind, I just saw there was another thread and someone asked the same question.

Megatron

Yep, I'll be getting Killzone and either Knack or BF. But normally a new console comes with 30 days 'free'. Was curious if this practice was continuing with the PS4 and One.

Huh? When has this happened? I bought 3 different 360's and didn't get a free month in any of them. PS3 and Vita didn't give me a free month of Plus. When has this happened apart from special limited bundles?

LQX

Huh? When has this happened? I bought 3 different 360's and didn't get a free month in any of them. PS3 and Vita didn't give me a free month of Plus. When has this happened apart from special limited bundles?

If you were a new 360 user your first month of Live was upgraded from Silver to Gold.

DC1

Dragon's Dogma might be the best PS+ game I will be skipping. I just don't have the time or the interest level to play it when I've barely gotten started in Amalur.
Ohh... you would be missing the (one of) greatest western style RPG of this gen. My good gaming friend, do not sleep on DD!

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
The PS4 comes with a 14 day trial.

Great selection for both PS3 and Vita, can't wait to try out a lot of them. Are these the ones that are replacing the Instant Game collection that remains constant year round?
No, those games are replacing Hotline Miami and Sine Mora. We still don't know what's replacing U:GA. GR, and Wipeout or if they're even planning on doing it in November.

Sotha_Sil

This forum is the only place I've ever seen such praise for Dragon's Dogma. What exactly makes it so good? The few clips I've seen from it haven't given me an impression either way.

wizzbang

Banned
Any deals or suggestions on how to get PSN+ for Australia at a reasonable price? I asked on another forum and they said sometimes 10 to 20% off comes up occassionally, sounds reasonable - or 15 months for the price of 12. Any other tips on reducing cost?

zeitgeist

DD is the closest thing to Demon's/Dark Souls but it has a more prominent story/npcs and there is more of a living world to it.
It isn't as difficult but it is still pretty rewarding and the party/pawn system is pretty amazing.

Ogawa-san

This forum is the only place I've ever seen such praise for Dragon's Dogma. What exactly makes it so good? The few clips I've seen from it haven't given me an impression either way.
It's Skyrim lite with a DMC/MH combat system. Lots of rough edges, but if it clicks on you you'll find yourself walking to nowhereland just to kill stuff, everything else being secondary.

olimpia84

I'm going to feel bad downloading SS. I really enjoyed the demo and was planning on picking the game to support it but never did :(

Absolutely amazing month for the US, on par with a European month.

Dark Arisen is absolutely amazing for those of you that haven't played it.

Looking forward to trying out Binary Domain and Soul Sacrifice.

What an update! Excited to try Dark Arisen and Soul Sacrifice!

I hope they don't change the system so those of us who won't get a ps4 at launch can still add resogun and contrast to our lists.

Wookieomg

This will be my first month using PS+... I got subbed earlier tonight because I really wanna get in on some Dragon's Dogma, as well as PS4 goodness in a couple of weeks! So I'm curious... When do the games cycle out? Is it a certain day in the month, or like.. In a few hours, sometime on the 1st of the month? lol I looked at the OP but didn't see an answer to that. Thanks in advance!

Korten

Banned
I love how in the PS Blog comments section Paul Sullivan (a person who I assume works on the blog) posted the antonio_banderas.gif. :D

kitzkozan

One of the best updates ever. Dragons Dogma & Binary Domain are two of the best Japanese console games of the generation. Plus Resogun & Contrast? AND two of the better Vita games out there?

Hit it out of the park this month.

I just bought Dragon's dogma today, so I dunno what I'm gonna do lol. It seems like the game is a flawed gem, so it could easily be surpassed so I doubt it's a classic in the making. It's a perfect candidate for PS+ along with Binary domains so I'm guessing that I will sell them back soon (for those in Canada, I suspect that we will be getting one last trade more, get more promotion from EBgames in november so they are fully stocked in used games and ready to go for the christmas period).

Replicant

AHAHAHA OH WOW.

Apart from Binary Domain. I don't have any of those.

Err...I just realized that I probably don't even have the time to play all of them. :/

Number45

Is that a sequel or the first game +DLC and bonuses?
It seems like a kind of GOTY edition in that it includes the first game and DLC, but I think it also includes some content that will be exclusive to Delta. I haven't been following it all that closely.

Mogwai

Been playing some MGR and it's decent enough. But that camera is broken. Even with lock-on it's a mess. Am I doing something wrong?

I got to the tunnels and did a solemn rage quit. Couldn't take more.

heiyu

Been playing some MGR and it's decent enough. But that camera is broken. Even with lock-on it's a mess. Am I doing something wrong?

I got to the tunnels and did a solemn rage quit. Couldn't take more.

game isn't that long or hard so just put up with it. it's only a few hours. but yes it's annoying

Mogwai

game isn't that long or hard so just put up with it. it's only a few hours. but yes it's annoying
Hmm, I think I'll leave MGR for a time when I have more patience. At least I'm happy I didn't buy the retail copy of the game.

For now I'll go with Remember Me. That rewind scene thingy seems really interesting.

Top Bottom