• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 07/03/08

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Linkzg said:
I thought they replace each other.
The download link is replaced if you have a subscription, the actual episode does not get overwritten. Anybody who bought a sub and deleted last months episode should redownload it right now because they won't be able to download it again once the link gets updated.

GQman2121

Banned
Tntnnbltn said:
Naruto itself or Naruto the game? The former doesn't interest me. The previews of the latter make me say wow.

I guess Naruto itself. I mean I understand it's a popular toon, but had no idea the people on this board were the one's buying the games and supporting the series.

Do the games review well and are they any good? I've never paid either any mind because the character and toon just doesn't seem like something I would be into.

Killthee

GQman2121 said:
I guess Naruto itself. I mean I understand it's a popular toon, but had no idea the people on this board were the one's buying the games and supporting the series.

Do the games review well and are they any good? I've never paid either any mind because the character and toon just doesn't seem like something I would be into.
I don't think so many people would be interested in the game if it didn't look like this:

2nq4pxt.gif

Tntnnbltn

GQman2121 said:

This game is the exception to the rule.

Obligatory gifs:
2me5sbb.gif
2vj1y09.gif
2jcwqvb.gif

Edit: Dammit, beaten on the best gif. :(

GQman2121

Banned
Yeah, I just checked out the thread here and saw the GT vids. So it's a fighting game like Dragon Ball and a PS3 exclusive. Interesting..........

My roommates 8 year old nephew watches DB, and when I mentioned Naruto to him while we were playing DB on the Wii he called him gay.

Because of the art, both shows look like they take place in the same universe to me.

Killthee

Cmagus said:
so wait is the resistance 2 making of free or is it part of Qore
Part of QORE. Yes you're being charged for what was free last time.....

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Killthee said:
Part of QORE. Yes you're being charged for what was free last time.....

It was free about a month after Resistance was released. I'd expect the same this time around too.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Man I hope Qore becomes free and they just credit the poor souls who subscribed, charging for stuff that used to be free is one thing, but charging for things that still are free on other systems is just ridiculous.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
sykoex said:
Man I hope Qore becomes free and they just credit the poor souls who subscribed, charging for stuff that used to be free is one thing, but charging for things that still are free on other systems is just ridiculous.

Indeed it is.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Azzurri said:
Is the Naruto demo out if you only have Qore 1?
Namco's confirmed that it will be released outside Qore after or during E3.

N30RYU

JCreasy said:
this is insane . . .

I have seen a video of a fight Naruto vs Naruto... and that is insane... you don't know if you're attacking the real one or the clone...

Would be great a cooperative mode... the player one playing as the original Naruto and the payer two as the clone vs CPU... and if hit the clone vanishes, and the P1 needs to make again the jutsu XD

Thunderbear

Mawio Gawaxy iz da Wheeson hee pways games
Screw the haters, I am looking forward to today's episode of Qore!! Resistance 2 and Naruto, awesome!!

Jim

Azzurri said:

Why is this so confusing:

NAMCO BANDAI Games America today released new gameplay videos and screenshots for NARUTO™: Ultimate Ninja® STORM, exclusively for the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system. Highlighting the game’s incredible graphics, silky smooth animations and intense 3D ninja combat, these new gameplay clips give gamers a first look at the playable demo that will be available on the PLAYSTATION®Network later this month. The demo will first be available via the July installment of Qore™: Presented by the PLAYSTATION Network on July 3, then free to all PLAYSTATION Network users on July 17.

karasu

Tntnnbltn said:
This game is the exception to the rule.

Obligatory gifs:

Edit: Dammit, beaten on the best gif. :(

But these are just specials/supers. The regular fighting doesn't look like that, it looks like that DBZ game.

Thunderbear

sykoex said:

Give me a break! You guys are such spoiled brats!

You pay for magazines don't you? You pay for XBL Gold to get demo's earlier don't you?

MS and Sony has taken different routes. You don't have to pay for online play on Sony, but they are obviously planning on other services to make money.

Qore is worth it to me, if it's not worth it to you then don't buy it! Just like you wouldn't buy EGM or IGN Insider's account if you don't feel it's worth it.

It's YOUR CHOICE. Not buying Qore doesn't cripple your PS3 experience!

Thunderbear

karasu said:
But these are just specials/supers. The regular fighting doesn't look like that, it looks like that DBZ game.

Try the demo before you're an expert on the game. The game is damn gorgeous even without the specials.

Jim said:

Why is this so confusing:

Quote:
NAMCO BANDAI Games America today released new gameplay videos and screenshots for NARUTO™: Ultimate Ninja® STORM, exclusively for the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system. Highlighting the game’s incredible graphics, silky smooth animations and intense 3D ninja combat, these new gameplay clips give gamers a first look at the playable demo that will be available on the PLAYSTATION®Network later this month. The demo will first be available via the July installment of Qore™: Presented by the PLAYSTATION Network on July 3, then free to all PLAYSTATION Network users on July 17.

I still dont get it.

karasu

Thunderbear said:
Try the demo before you're an expert on the game. The game is damn gorgeous even without the specials.

? I'm not saying I'm more of an 'expert' than anyone else. I'm basing my views on the same videos they are.

I hope there's a ps1 game up or a full GOOD psp game up before 6 o' clock as I have to leave and won't have access to a ps3 until sunday :( and SUIKODEN BETTER BE UP THERE but Sony will mess things up and put up a Naruto psp game.

I'm sure they will do that since Ultimate Storm for ps3 is coming out soon anyways.

DarkJC

karasu said:

Thanks for clarifying that. I was under the impression the game was going to be trading super moves back and forth.

it also looks better than the DBZ game

No, I meant only for Qore user today; I know it will be for everyone later on. Sorry that I didn't explain it better.

Do people even read anymore? :(

gamerecks said:
I still dont get it.
People who buy Qore TODAY can download the demo TODAY, from within QORE. People who don't can download the demo NEXT WEEK, on the PSN Store.

Simple.

*edit* Oops, it's in 2 weeks for people that don't buy Qore, not 1.

karasu said:
Yes it does. There's several gameplay videos already.

Azzurri

Gold Member
Well, I might as well just pay the 25 for the year. I know I'll just keep buying monthly installments for something.

gamerecks said:
I still dont get it.

Qore doesn't exist anymore. They just announced that Ultimate Storm will be at E3. and shortly, after Sony will put up a demo on the PSN store so everyone can experience the greatest cel-shaded anime game only to be found on the playstation 3.

There.

bryehn

DMPrince said:
I hope there's a ps1 game up or a full GOOD psp game up before 6 o' clock as I have to leave and won't have access to a ps3 until sunday :( and SUIKODEN BETTER BE UP THERE but Sony will mess things up and put up a Naruto psp game.

I'm sure they will do that since Ultimate Storm for ps3 is coming out soon anyways.

Gurumin's out today for PSP.

Top Bottom