• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 07/03/08

Goldrusher

GAME TRAILERS:

► Battlefield Bad Company
○ Trailer
○ Rainbow Sprinkles trailer
○ Snake Eyes trailer

► Dead Space
○ Animated Comic Issue #2
○ Animated Comic Issue #3

► Killzone 2
○ Trailer

► Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09
○ Course Video

► Valkyria Chronicles
○ Teaser Trailer

► Vampire Rain: Altered Species
○ Trailer #1
○ Trailer #2

MOVIE TRAILERS:

► Lakeview Terrace
► Persepolis (Blu-ray)
► Vantage Point (Blu-ray)
► John Mayer Live in Los Angeles (Blu-ray)

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Goldrusher said:
GAME TRAILERS:

► Battlefield Bad Company
○ Trailer
○ Rainbow Sprinkles trailer
○ Snake Eyes trailer

► Dead Space
○ Animated Comic Issue #2
○ Animated Comic Issue #3

► Killzone 2
○ Trailer

► Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09
○ Course Video

► Valkyria Chronicles
○ Teaser Trailer

► Vampire Rain: Altered Species
○ Trailer #1
○ Trailer #2

MOVIE TRAILERS:

► Lakeview Terrace
► Persepolis (Blu-ray)
► Vantage Point (Blu-ray)
► John Mayer Live in Los Angeles (Blu-ray)

This stuff is this week?

Surfheart

Oh well, at least there's tonnes of other great content so that I don't feel so bad missing out on demos exclusive to Qore.

I'm tempted by some of the Quiz stuff but don't have the game yet. Anyone picked it up?

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Some odd reason, I actually like Qore :lol

I have these moments where I just want to sit down and look at something. I like how its animated and what not.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
g35twinturbo said:
Some odd reason, I actually like Qore :lol

I have these moments where I just want to sit down and look at something. I like how its animated and what not.

Same here, and it helps hype you up too lol. I actually really liked the starwars footage i saw, and im not even a starwars fan.

You guys really think you're getting demos early with Qore? That's... deluded. But okay, if you believe that, I guess that's a reason.

Speaking of demos, where's the update dammit. I want whatever is coming out unless it sucks in which case I don't want it. Make it a surprise Saints Row 2 demo or something.

Erebus

BobJustBob said:
You guys really think you're getting demos early with Qore? That's... deluded. But okay, if you believe that, I guess that's a reason.

Speaking of demos, where's the update dammit. I want whatever is coming out unless it sucks in which case I don't want it. Make it a surprise Saints Row 2 demo or something.

Now who's deluded? :p

Nizz

I'd like to download directly from the store a version of the Gamer's Day Killzone 2 trailer, though I already have a nice version I d/loaded from Gamersyde ;) Nice banner also! :D Tanod, hope life is finally gettin' back to some sort of normal now...

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
BobJustBob said:

*sigh*
Jim said:
Why is this so confusing:
NAMCO BANDAI Games America today released new gameplay videos and screenshots for NARUTO™: Ultimate Ninja® STORM, exclusively for the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system. Highlighting the game’s incredible graphics, silky smooth animations and intense 3D ninja combat, these new gameplay clips give gamers a first look at the playable demo that will be available on the PLAYSTATION®Network later this month. The demo will first be available via the July installment of Qore™: Presented by the PLAYSTATION Network on July 3, then free to all PLAYSTATION Network users on July 17.

BobJustBob said:

You don't really get demos early with Qore, because if Qore wasn't even made, everyone would be getting them at the same time. However, Qore buyers do get demos earlier than those who don't buy it.

Kittonwy

Banned
Rapping Granny said:
losing fur now?

Getting furrier as we speak.
angry.gif

Baha

Where's episode 2 of Qore? When I click on the icon in the store, all it shows is the annual subscription which I already purchased.

[edit] ah nvm, found the answer on the blog:

Annual subscribers simply need to go to their download lists when the latest Episode of Qore goes live (scheduled for the 1st Thursday of every month, with the weekly PlayStation Store update) and they will find the Episode is ready and waiting.

Steps:
Sign-in to the PLAYSTATION Network
Enter the PlayStation Store through the XMB
Go to “View Downloads”
Find the current Episode of Qore on your download list and begin downloading

womfalcs3

Banned
rc213 said:
There is a bundle for both $8 I believe.

Yeah. I just found it was weird that separately, the first pack is now more expensive. Also, as a poster above has pointed out, they should really be heavily discounted by now or free.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Baha said:
Where's episode 2 of Qore? When I click on the icon in the store, all it shows is the annual subscription which I already purchased.

What a stupid way to deliver issues to subscribers. I wonder how those that do not read the blog are going to be notified about this.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Linkzg said:
Qore is larger this week. 1.8 gigs.

This is going to take a while.

btw, can you play a game while something is downloading?

Yep. While-downloading gaming is supported by the PLAYSTATION 3 Computer Entertainment System.

Baha said:

Damn, that's somewhat confusing.

I wasn't able to find it until I saw how to find it.

Anyway, Qore automatically makes it a decent week. Toss in a free song for Rock Band and Guitar Hero 3, and some interesting trailers (including Valkyria Chronicles YUM); I'm not complaining.

N30RYU

Linkzg said:
Qore is larger this week. 1.8 gigs.

This is going to take a while.

btw, can you play a game while something is downloading?

1.8 Gb naruto Demo included... or the Qore episode have a link to the download... if so... how much Mb is the demo?

TTP said:
What a stupid way to deliver issues to subscribers. I wonder how those that do not read the blog are going to be notified about this.

Well as you can see above I figured it out before seeing the comment on the blog, but yea; that method is pretty stupid. It should automatically grab the next one for you similar to how you can have XBL automatically grab all new arcade games. Sure this download is pretty large to have automatically dished out, but we're paying for the content so they could guarantee a decent server.

jvm

Gamasutra.
TTP said:
Agreed. There needs to be an icon in the store that says "You're a subscriber. Download latest episode now".

Also, yay for Dead Space comics. I wondered when we'd get #2, now we're getting #2 and #3.

TTP said:
Yep. While-downloading gaming is supported by the PLAYSTATION 3 Computer Entertainment System.

cool, thanks.

N30RYU said:
1.8 Gb naruto Demo included... or the Qore episode have a link to the download... if so... how much Mb is the demo?

No clue. It is still downloading for me. However, for downloads on the first episode of Qore, it would take you to the store to download it. So I assume you need both this 1.8 gb Qore episode to get the download link to get the whatever sized Naruto demo.

Top Bottom