• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 09/10/09 – FIFA 10 Demo (EU)

Sentry said:
I haven't noticed since i'm using the 'set date to 2050' trick that makes it disappear, but it's still visible when I reset the date and restart the system.. you sure it just vanished randomly?

Well...it was always on, but I did log on to the Euro store and back to my NA account so maybe thats it. I didn't notice if it was off when I first logged on today but I'll check again in a bit and see if its still gone.

jett

D-Member
Oni Jazar said:
I own the game and tried the demo. For some reason the demo seems very blurry.

hopefully the upcoming goty edition wasn't blurrizied as well...

Anyway, the Katamari demo is pretty lame. Two-minute time limit? Also 30fps is kinda fail for its simple graphics. At least it seems to run at 1080p. :p

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Well this sucked.

TMNT is terrible.
Star Wars demo is terrible.

And Silent Hill? Well, it's
too fucking scary to play, 10 years later.
Fuck this shit.

Seiken said:
Fuck this shit.

:lol it's downloading soooo slow for me. I grabbed that and Blood Omen. :D

the best advice anyone can give in this thread about TMNT is this: DO NOT BUY IT. play the original. you'll have the same amount of fun, with better music and better art direction, which is sad when you think about it.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Seiken said:
Well this sucked.

TMNT is terrible.
Star Wars demo is terrible.

Fuck this shit.
:lol
TMNT needs to be faster. Also lack of theme song = :(

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Ticker disappeared for me as well.
I tried shutting the console off and then back on, and its still not coming up.

jett said:
Anyway, the Katamari demo is pretty lame. Two-minute time limit? Also 30fps is kinda fail for its simple graphics. At least it seems to run at 1080p. :p
It's the best looking Katamari game so far, that's for sure. First one with passable image quality, due to being 1080p.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
red shoe paul said:
Wait, why? Need to know before buying.
I just tried out the demo, maybe the full game is a lot better... oh and I pretty much ruined the whole experience by watching Darksydephil on Youtube play it from beginning to end twice. But yeah, the gameplay just wasn't fun. Graphics are okay, soundtrack is ridiculously bad since I'm comparing them to the SNES-version.

EDIT: Oh and Brandon and Kagari, you two are confusing me so much with your avatars! At least the other Lightning-avatar-dudes have a different color to their avatar :(!

Rlan

TMNT - Another fucking game with fucked leaderboards that only show the Top 1000.

What the fuck is wrong with developers? Is there a switch they don't click or something? From what I've heard from developers it's absolutely not hard to implement at all!

It's the best way to see how your friends are doing! To show that your friends have BOUGHT the game.

Fucks sake.

Darkpen

Banned
brandonh83 said:
:lol it's downloading soooo slow for me. I grabbed that and Blood Omen. :D

the best advice anyone can give in this thread about TMNT is this: DO NOT BUY IT. play the original. you'll have the same amount of fun, with better music and better art direction, which is sad when you think about it.
lol, I bought turtles in time for snes for like $7 a few years back. I guess I shouldn't buy this, then. I assume there's no online multiplayer, then?

Yoshichan

Darkpen said:
lol, I bought turtles in time for snes for like $7 a few years back. I guess I shouldn't buy this, then. I assume there's no online multiplayer, then?
There is.

JardeL

EU update is the best update ever , LBP demo , FIFA10 demo & Fat Princess demo plus free Wipeout HD Fury Dynamic theme [ it's crappy though :D ]. I wish Sony monkey wakes up a lil bit earlier , waiting until 6pm sucks. :lol

Yoshichan

JardeL said:
EU update is the best update ever , LBP demo , FIFA10 demo & Fat Princess demo plus free Wipeout HD Fury Dynamic theme [ it's crappy though :D ]. I wish Sony monkey wakes up a lil bit earlier , waiting until 6pm sucks. :lol
Can't find this...

KZObsessed

JardeL said:

No PS1 games so meh.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
FFObsessed said:
I downloaded it from my UK account.

I did a search. "Fat Princess" doesn't turn up a demo. Just the game some trailers and a theme.

VegaShinra

When did we get three more dynamic themes? Where Pixel Junk, Pain, and Bowling themes always available?

Or were they added last week?

Baha

Grabbed Silent Hill & Blood Omen. I've played a bit of SH before and have been meaning to finish it for ages. Never played Blood Omen before but at $6 it was an impulse buy for me :D .

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
VegaShinra said:
When did we get three more dynamic themes? Where Pixel Junk, Pain, and Bowling themes always available?

Or were they added last week?
They were added last week on the US Store, but I don't think they were in the Euro Stores, if that's what you meant.

Rlan said:
TMNT - Another fucking game with fucked leaderboards that only show the Top 1000.

What the fuck is wrong with developers? Is there a switch they don't click or something? From what I've heard from developers it's absolutely not hard to implement at all!

It's the best way to see how your friends are doing! To show that your friends have BOUGHT the game.

Fucks sake.

I emailed the Zen Pinball devs about this and they said it was an error on the Sony servers or something and that it would be fixed. Sure enough it was.

I've never played a Katamari game before. I like it.

Personally I think the demo is alot of fun ....if your a father with a 6 year old that's obsessed with everything Star Wars :D

Seriously, it has it's demograph and that's fine. I can see my son and I having alot of fun with it when it comes out.

I will say though that the port IS complete dog shit! there's no reason why this game shouldn't be running at 60fps on consoles or at least some Vsync/AA ...KROME Studios should be embarressed.

netguy503

Seiken said:
I just tried out the demo, maybe the full game is a lot better... oh and I pretty much ruined the whole experience by watching Darksydephil on Youtube play it from beginning to end twice. But yeah, the gameplay just wasn't fun. Graphics are okay, soundtrack is ridiculously bad since I'm comparing them to the SNES-version.

EDIT: Oh and Brandon and Kagari, you two are confusing me so much with your avatars! At least the other Lightning-avatar-dudes have a different color to their avatar :(!

yay...a darksydephil mention he is so hilarious. he wastes 4 videos (and these are 10 minute videos) of his Batman walkthrough trying to figure out one simply thing and just got owned in a 10 round SF4 fight and complained about "lag" when it was only apparent maybe twice. Such a loveable drunk.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Got the Turtles game and having fun with it. Cant wait till my roommates get home and play with me and kick some cowabunga ass!

Volcynika

Corran Horn said:
Got the Turtles game and having fun with it. Cant wait till my roommates get home and play with me and kick some cowabunga ass!

Yeah, me and a friend just ran through Normal earlier, fun stuff! Getting some 4player games this weekend, should be enjoyable.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Volcynika said:
Yeah, me and a friend just ran through Normal earlier, fun stuff! Getting some 4player games this weekend, should be enjoyable.
Ya I dont get the hate...sure its not the SNES version but still good :/

Yoshichan

netguy503 said:
yay...a darksydephil mention he is so hilarious. he wastes 4 videos (and these are 10 minute videos) of his Batman walkthrough trying to figure out one simply thing and just got owned in a 10 round SF4 fight and complained about "lag" when it was only apparent maybe twice. Such a loveable drunk.
I've protected DSP enough times and I've been called his boyfriend here on GAF so I'll let it go. I don't blame you for not knowing that's he's an entertainer.

EDIT: Eh fuck it, just watch this. If you're still assy about it then I've got nothing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO-xF6ZW1zc&feature=channel_page

Shadow780

netguy503 said:

But without the whining, where's the fun?

It's his thing.

Yoshichan

Shadow780 said:
But without the whining, where's the fun?

It's his thing.
What are you saying, that he has 20k subscribers for that?! Impossible!

netguy503

Seiken said:
I've protected DSP enough times and I've been called his boyfriend here on GAF so I'll let it go. I don't blame you for not knowing that's he's an entertainer.

EDIT: Eh fuck it, just watch this. If you're still assy about it then I've got nothing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO-xF6ZW1zc&feature=channel_page

I wanna see the threads where you defend him. Please?

You know I could be a major screw up and claim I'm just doing it to "entertain" too. Not that hard.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Rlan said:

Fucks sake.

This boggles my mind also. Any PSN game has the opportunity to have leaderboards with over a million total entries.

Yoshichan

netguy503 said:
I wanna see the threads where you defend him. Please?

You know I could be a major screw up and claim I'm just doing it to "entertain" too. Not that hard.
It's in the SFIV thread, I've got the link but I'd like you to search for it.

Obviously, all of his rage isn't faked, if you watched this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6QiUqzwmVo

You'll see how his real rage sounds like. There's a clear difference. He's doing what he does for entertainment, just deal with it.
Shadow780 said:
and sexy voice of course...

WOOOOOAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!
YES :lol I don't know if you're a DSP veteran but do you remember Battlefield 1941, where he's on the back with the turret on the jeep and his drunk friend drives the car? So hilarious "woooooooaaaaaaaaaaaat"!" :lol

Shadow780

Seiken said:
YES :lol I don't know if you're a DSP veteran but do you remember Battlefield 1941, where he's on the back with the turret on the jeep and his drunk friend drives the car? So hilarious "woooooooaaaaaaaaaaaat"!" :lol

:lol :lol

kassatsu

Banned
jp.png
NOW UP!
/!\ Updates throughout the week @ ~ 11PM EDT

DEMOS

► Minna de Sukkiri #4 (PSP)
○ 24 MB

GAMES

► PSP
○ MyCom Best Mahjong Haoh Portable (¥1200)

ADD-ONS

► Project Witch (PSP)
○ New Content Added (Free – ¥450)

Yoshichan

Speevy said:
I beat TMNT in about 15 minutes.

What was that?
H..how is that possible?

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Corran Horn said:
Ya I dont get the hate...sure its not the SNES version but still good :/
I played the demo and promptly deleted it. I guess I'm too used to how the SNES game feels.

Top Bottom