• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 09/10/09 – FIFA 10 Demo (EU)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Speevy said:
Short levels, easy bosses?
It's just that, 15 minutes seems a bit too short.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=73FB3F3CE0B3A5E0

DSP (I know, I mention him all the time!) played the game with a bunch of randoms online and they rusched things but as you can see, they beat the game in around 50 minutes...

Oh well you're probably a TMNT beast :)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
netguy503 said:
You REALLY don't want to go to DSP for averages on how long it takes to finish a game. :lol :lol :lol
I know Batman was a bit ridiculous but TMNT's a beat'em'up... and he didn't die iirc during the play :p

Speevy

Banned
Seiken said:
It's just that, 15 minutes seems a bit too short.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=73FB3F3CE0B3A5E0

DSP (I know, I mention him all the time!) played the game with a bunch of randoms online and they rusched things but as you can see, they beat the game in around 50 minutes...

Oh well you're probably a TMNT beast :)

Well I wasn't counting, maybe it was longer, but it was definitely nowhere near 50 minutes.

This is a short game. Most NES/SNES games were.

netguy503

Seiken said:
I know Batman was a bit ridiculous but TMNT's a beat'em'up... and he didn't die iirc during the play :p

He's messed up on everything that isn't SFIV (and he's messed up on there to and complained about things he was at fault for).... Infamous (definitely Infamous), Protoype, Wolverine, Wolfenstein, etc. I've subscribed to him because I like laughing at him. He is a living, breathing joke character and he is my "don't drink or do drugs" PSA of choice. And you may think he is doing it just for laughs (and he might be) but doing FIVE ten minute videos on Batman where he is trying to solve one simple problem is pushing it a bit much. You know how much film costs, how long it takes to edit and then on top of that upload a 10 minute clip to youtube (man, my short films from the New York Film Academy took a long time and they weren't 10 mins). I mean, if he's doing it JUST for laughs.... Well, I tip my hat to him, THAT'S dedication. Again, as I have also said, it is very easy to be stupid and then claim you are just pretending to be stupid for "entertainment". Somethings wrong with that kid. It's in his stupid laugh and...well...everything.

But your in love with him, so I guess I get it. It is ok.

Missing in EU-Store
► Bomberman Ultra (US | JP)
► Comet Crash (US)
► Heavy Weapon (US)
► Turtles in Time Re-Shelled (US)

Why does SCEE not want my money? Fuck this -.-

Yoshichan

netguy503 said:
He's messed up on everything that isn't SFIV (and he's messed up on there to and complained about things he was at fault for).... Infamous (definitely Infamous), Protoype, Wolverine, Wolfenstein, etc. I've subscribed to him because I like laughing at him. He is a living, breathing joke character and he is my "don't drink or do drugs" PSA of choice. And you may think he is doing it just for laughs (and he might be) but doing FIVE ten minute videos on Batman where he is trying to solve one simple problem is pushing it a bit much. You know how much film costs, how long it takes to edit and then on top of that upload a 10 minute clip to youtube (man, my short films from the New York Film Academy took a long time and they weren't 10 mins). I mean, if he's doing it JUST for laughs.... Well, I tip my hat to him, THAT'S dedication. Again, as I have also said, it is very easy to be stupid and then claim you are just pretending to be stupid for "entertainment". Somethings wrong with that kid. It's in his stupid laugh and...well...everything.
If you honestly think that I believed he "acted stupid" in Batman just for the lols then you're really, really out of your mind. I said, and I've been saying tons of times that LOTS of things he does is for entertainment, not everything.

Uh, there's nothing more to quote you on since all your babbling was more or less about Batman. Of course, this is as funny as always to read though:

netguy503 said:
But your in love with him, so I guess I get it. It is ok.

Oh, and you're basically trying to tell me that DSP sucks at everything. Which is fine. Forget that he did a video walkthrough of Fallout, Fable etc, a somewhat detailed SFIV-combo guide and tons of more stuff. Pretty decent for someone who sucks at gaming.

Yoshichan

And I hope Trine makes it :lol

EDIT: :lol :lol :lol (noticed it needs more :lol )

Yagharek

Tryckser said:
Missing in EU-Store
► Bomberman Ultra (US | JP)
► Comet Crash (US)
► Heavy Weapon (US)
► Turtles in Time Re-Shelled (US)

Why does SCEE not want my money? Fuck this -.-

You missed:

► Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (US | JP)

Yoshichan

Darkpen said:
I'm so tempted by Silent Hill :(
Seiken said:
And Silent Hill? Well, it's
too fucking scary to play, 10 years later.
Fuck this shit.
Don't tell me I didn't warn you!

Aru

For those wondering if the loading times of Blood Omen have been reduced, well other PS1 games have the exact same loading times as when they were released (with fast loading option off).

Try turning the fast loading option on may reduce significantly loading times but the game may become unstable.

W....T....F! Turtles came out in the US store!?!?! FUCK

Edit: And Legacy of Kain?!?! Damnit, I was not supposed to spend money in the store this week! :lol

Yagharek

Is there any other way to jump in katamari aside from throwing an unresponsive spastix controller into your face on the upswing?

Yoshichan

GeoramA said:
You weren't kidding. I only played up to the first save point and...jesus christ.
Told you, god damn maybe I should try without headphones...

dose said:
Anyone posted this? Supercar Challenge beta codes up for grabs.
http://www.system3beta.com/
I believe it has online play.
There are 2664 codes left apparently.
Thanks! Grabbed one hoping that Supercar Challenge will eventually see a US release. Loved Ferrari Challenge.

I was quite surprised to see TMNT pop up today, and pleased as well. DL'd the demo for it, Katamari Forever, and LBP. Excited to try LBP and I was finally able to understand what I was doing in Katamari Forever, unlike when I played the JP store version.

So, Turtles in Time Re-shelled may not have the original music, but I was tappin' my feet all the way through the intro and the first level. So I unlocked it. Only $10 to enjoy one of my favorite childhood games in 1080p with trophies and online and offline multiplayer. Thing was, I couldn't use Raph like I did on the SNES, but quickly found Leo to be my new favorite. If anyone feels unsure about buying it but loved the original, I'd strongly recommend giving it a purchase. The controls weren't the tightest but they weren't broken and combat felt pretty right. Double jumps are just a matter of timing a button press in what seemed like a pretty large window. And heck, it's twice the price of Noby Noby Boy and the same price as Flower, Echochrome, Bejeweled, and so many others. There are many worse things you could spend ten bucks on.

"You guys owe me one, I hooked you up this week AND ON TIME! Go Monkey, its yer Birthday!"

dance_monkey_dance.gif

For you Silent Hill virgins: sure, the entire game is creepy, but just wait until some of the later endeavors.
Nowhere is one of the scariest places ever. And when you have to go into those rooms with the weird puzzles and the screeching sound on the soundtrack, it's incredibly unnerving and doesn't let you think about working the puzzle out because you're so edgy from the atmosphere
and that's one of the many things.

ryan-ts

The original SH is really kind of a laugh now if you didn't play it when it was first released. I'd say go find SH2 if you can.

SnowTeeth

Banned
That's an outstanding release list for a change. LBP, FIFA 10 AND KATAMARI (which I haven't tried before)....plus the WipEout dynamic theme = thankyou sony!

WOW Awesome update. I bought all 3 PSone games making my total PSone digital game collection a massive 50 :lol . The more and more I download DD games the less and less I care for retail disks because right now I dont even know what to do with all of these old games. Digital downloads are the best way to hide a huge collection of vids from when some girls come over :lol :lol :lol

hmm. should i redownload Lemmings for the trophy or not.... I really wish Sony adds a sort button for the Download list. It's hard to sift through that list.

Edeuinu

Philanthropist said:
flOw trophies are pretty much confirmed. As for
MGS4
, neither confirmed nor denied. Last time they were asked, they told the fans to wait but they didn't say what for.

Yeah was talking about
MGS4
, that's my magical dream like
Valk Chron
too. =/

Top Bottom