• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

please explain the DARK FORCE forms/phases in all the versons of PSO and Dark Falz

doncale

Banned
oviously this will have to contain spoilers so don't look if you dont want to know.

I've seen Dark Force phase 1, 2 and 3 in the U.S. Dreamcast PSO but not PSO v2 or any of the other PSO releases.

I've even forgotten what Dark Force looks like or does in his 3 forms/phases.

and there's a 4th form/phase in PSO v2 on Dreamcast, in hard, very hard and/or ultimate difficulty? I've heard he's like an insect, maybe a mosquito ?

and what about PSO on Gamecube, Xbox and PC , what is Dark Force like in those versions?
(all the forms of Dark Force).

my favorite Dark Forces are the original Dark Falz in PSI and Dark Force in PSII. I didn't like Dark Force in PSIII or the Dark Forces in PSIV or The Profound Darkness in PSIV, although The Profound Darkness is an awesome name and concept, admittedly.

Also wondering what Dark Falz is like in the Playstation2 remake of PSI.

thanks!

explodet

Man, I miss kicking Dark Falz's ass releatedly on PSO.

I need to find some time to renew my license and get back on.

Grr i wish they would make a new PSO beefed up with new weapons, armor, and TONS Of new areas. I think back to all the late late nights of playing PSO with the nice soothing music in the game and i almost cream myself.

bjork

The Falz fight has the following:

1 - the spinning spiked objects

2 - The Falz body sitting on top of 4 "serpent" things in a + formation

3 - The Falz body floating around the perimeter of the screen

4 - The final form, where he is blue, becomes invincible while glowing, and casts all sorts of nasty spells.

afaik, there's no difference between any versions of PSO for Falz, aside from perhaps resistance levels.

Dyne

That blue attack that he does in his final form is SO easy to dodge.

Olga Flow.. now that's an annoying boss. I died in just easiest difficulty with my lvl 124 FOnewearl. Annoying!

bjork

Dyne said:
lvl 124 FOnewearl.

That's like the same defense as a level 10 HUmar. :p

I think I got Olga Flow on Normal at like... level 81 or something, with a HUcaseal. It was tough, though.

doncale

Banned
ahhh much thanks for that 411, bjork

I've been wondering about Dark Force / Falz in PSO, beyond the 2 or 3 forms that I've seen in the original Dreamcast PSO.

Top Bottom