• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Kokonoe

Banned
Crazy thought. If there was a company going to work on the next mainline Pokemon game besides Gamefreak, which company would you like to work on it?

-edit-

Creatures Inc. and Pokemon Company are excluded as well.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Crazy thought. If there was a company going to work on the next mainline Pokemon game besides Gamefreak, which company would you like to work on it?

61tUzhiY0UL.jpg

Kokonoe

Banned
I don't keep track of Namco besides their anime games, have they done something?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61tUzhiY0UL.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Hmm...well, to make this fair, that company is included with the "you can't pick it" along gamefreak and creatures inc.

MicH

A reminder to those with BW1 in Europe: Today is the LAST DAY to get Keldeo from GAME/GameStop! Be sure to get it :)

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Genesect is out already and should be able to be grabbed off Wi-Fi. On B2W2, that is.

I'm aware you can get one with a copy of B2W2, but I have no intention of getting either of those games. :< I have friends who are getting one of those on the UK launch, so I'll probably just nab one off of them.

-edit-

ATLUS.

17837152_p3.png

I would give my remaining kidney for a Poké-sona game.

Especially if I could have Scrafty as my Persona.

Frost_Ace

Speaking of Altus, it would be awesome if in SMTIV there were some recruitable pokemon (Dante was in SMTIII so that would not be impossible).

I'm considering changing my avatar to something.

That Haxorus on too much lemonade looks funny, but I want to keep this Haxorus. Or maybe I should start being the Positwig again. Or maybe a big Victini.

I'm considering changing my avatar to something.

That Haxorus on too much lemonade looks funny, but I want to keep this Haxorus. Or maybe I should start being the Positwig again. Or maybe a big Victini.

You should be a Zorua since you can't decide who to be.

KVhc9.png

gSBg8.png

After watching its episodes in the anime, I almost can't stand to think about how cute it is.

I'm in the process of breeding and training one on my original Black file right now. It's the main reason I went a few days without beating any gyms in Black 2.

-edit-

I'll still kill for an actual Pokemon Musou.

That horrible moment when you go to buy Black 2 at your local videogame but because the only close city is a "university city" they tell you they don't carry DS games. NOOOOOOoooooo

Stage On

That horrible moment when you go to buy Black 2 at your local videogame but because the only close city is a "university city" they tell you they don't carry DS games. NOOOOOOoooooo

Totally lame. Considering how well Pokemon sells you'd think they'd make an exception

I wouldn't mind having Squaresoft work on a mainline Pokemon game. I'm not sure how I would feel for a Pokemon game to be developed by Atlus...it might make the game too long...=p

Top Bottom