• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

9095783th rule of Pokegaf: Nostalgia glasses will not be worn, only truth be spoken.

80th rule of Pokegaf: Smogon is banned.

100000th rule of Pokegaf: Thar bullies will be torn all asunder and fed to She who Shall not be named.

777th rule of Pokegaf: Do you even lift?

654th rule of Pokegaf: It's time to pop with Pringles because the fun don't stop. Where your Curleh Moustache at? And do you likez thez Mudkipz?

Yes, the Afro is the most glorious thing in the Pokemon world. Plus, we can wear it on our avatars from time to time.

beYWc.png

Yes UltimateIke, that is a good thing.

Yay!

Not better than Nurse Koko.

Okay, Ike is better.

:3

What makes you say that?

My feelings towards Gen II. :(

Secret rule: She who Shall not be named is exempt from these rules.

Secret 2nd rule: Bash anything, be prepared to defend. Gush over anything, be prepared to defend.

Rule #73619371: ScraftyDevil is always left.

Rule #42: ScraftyDevil will always have the unpopular opinion.

Rule #V: Gen V will always be slightly disliked by all but the privelaged enlightened few.

Rule #1225: UltimateIke is Santa Paws, bringing needy
(wo)man
children the Pokémon that they so desire out of the kindness of his heart.

Rule #π: Free muffins for all!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I do secretly love both versions, the 3D model for Ludicolo, and that gif.

If someone forced me at gunpoint to pick a song though it would be XDs.

PK Gaming

Hmm, so me and Mr. Digimon do share common ground on something. Yeah fuck smogon.

Edit: Poor PK Gaming though, dude came here to post some news and we are all like FUCK SMOGON.

nah man we cool. i'm ok with chanting DOWN WITH SMOGON! its still in my blood! (i came from gamefaqs)

i really don't think that kyurem-b is that STRONG in practice. its stats look scary, but it has a ton of exploitable weaknesses and a pretty shitty movepool.

Alebox

Neo Member
hey!!!
I am looking for a Yanma with Frisk ability.....
please help get one!

love this game
cos after years and years playing I finnaly could catch a Shinny...a Audino Shiny.

I am a berry collector ...so I need to ocmplete my berrydex...

Please contact me for fun!

Top Bottom