• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

backlot

bulbasaur chlorophyll
charmander solar power
squirtle rain dish
nidoking/queen sheer force
vulpix drought
zubat infiltrator
ponyta flame body
togepi super luck
politoed drizzle
Zangoose Toxic Boost
corphish adaptability
absol justified
chimchar iron fist
shinx guts
trubbish aftermath
maractus storm drain

That's a quick list I made.

Does anyone have any of those, preferably female?
KuGsj.gif

I looked up the Dream World and it sounds ridiculous. Only an hour a day and super grindy with the dream points or w/e.
LLShC.gif

I don't think all of those are available yet and some of them are male only right now. I could get you female vulpix and poliwag though.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
bulbasaur chlorophyll
charmander solar power
squirtle rain dish
nidoking/queen sheer force
vulpix drought
zubat infiltrator
ponyta flame body
togepi super luck
politoed drizzle
Zangoose Toxic Boost
corphish adaptability
absol justified
chimchar iron fist
shinx guts
trubbish aftermath
maractus storm drain

That's a quick list I made.

Does anyone have any of those, preferably female?
KuGsj.gif

I looked up the Dream World and it sounds ridiculous. Only an hour a day and super grindy with the dream points or w/e.
LLShC.gif

Use the Smogon link listed above to see what's released and what's not. If you need a Female to pass down abilities, you can always grab a Pokemon from https://www.pokecheck.org/ for breeding.

I had forgotten what a pain it is to pick Charmander as your starter in Red when you go against Brock. Trying to get a Butterfree. Got a pikachu a lv6, Pidgey lv9, charmander lv13, metapod lv8.

Damn you Rock Tomb!

Unicorn

I had forgotten what a pain it is to pick Charmander as your starter in Red when you go against Brock. Trying to get a Butterfree. Got a pikachu a lv6, Pidgey lv9, charmander lv13, metapod lv8.

Damn you Onix!

Your starter is your difficulty setting.
Bulbasaur = easy (super effective against first 2 gyms)
Squirtle = medium (super effective against first gym)
Charmander = super hard (weak to first 2 gyms)

All the ones I have are weak against Rock Tomb. Damn, It's been so long since I play Pokemon. I'm rusty.Where do I get a Mankey?

Route 22, west of Viridian City. If you're playing FireRed. Which I assume you are since you mentioned Rock Tomb.

Original Red sucked for poor Charmander.

Charmander also gets Metal Claw at level 13.

Stage On

Keldeo WiFi event confirmed for English Black 2 & White 2 games

Runs from Jan 25th to Feb 12th. Level 50 with the moves Sacred Sword, Aqua Jet, Hydro Pump and Swords Dance

~Your friendly neighbourhood Serebii

Aw man we get so few Wi-fi events compaired to Japan as it is why did it have to be something like Keldeo which we just got so recently relatively speaking :(

I'm still miffed we never got the Shiny Rayqaza event.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
When has Lucario never looked depressed or indifferent.

In fact the only time I see a happy/hyper Lucario is Kotetsu's.

JoeM86

Aw man we get so few Wi-fi events compaired to Japan as it is why did it have to be something like Keldeo which we just got so recently relatively speaking :(

I'm still miffed we never got the Shiny Rayqaza event.

Yeah, I was surprised at that. I actually had prepared everything for a localisation of that event.

That said, Japan hasn't exactly been going overboard with WiFi events for Black 2 & White 2, only Sing Piplup at launch, Genesect and recently the Team Rocket Meowth.

I'd feel weird carrying that around a con :s

I do have one, though <_<

Should have got a friend to go as Lucario :p

Santiako

Is Kyurem supposed to be near impossible to catch in White 2? I've tried two times and both times he killed himself using struggle after using every move he had available. I used like 25 dusk balls and some ultra balls. Should I just use the Master ball?

Is Kyurem supposed to be near impossible to catch in White 2? I've tried two times and both times he killed himself using struggle after using every move he had available. I used like 25 dusk balls and some ultra balls. Should I just use the Master ball?

You have two Master Balls after you do everything without using the raffle.

Kyurem still has his old catch rate of 3. That's why. (I'd rather save the Master Ball if I wer e you.)

So I want to make a UU team, pokegaf style :d

1. Zoroark
2. Scrafty
3. Arcanine

who wants to help me finish this?

Just a quick look through the UU list:

Boss Doggie's favorite is Braviary. Busaiku likes Whimsicott. Andrex's favorite is Togekiss. Professor Beef's is Kingdra. Unicorn had a Heracross avatar. Wiseblade is Empoleon.

PK Gaming

Just a quick look through the UU list:

Boss Doggie's favorite is Braviary. Busaiku likes Whimsicott. Andrex's favorite is Togekiss. Professor Beef's is Kingdra. Unicorn had a Heracross avatar. Wiseblade is Empoleon.

Not bad, I can really work with this list &#9834;

rather than make a team using 6 pokegaf members, I think it would be wiser if I just made teams based around 1 or 2 of the pokegafmons.

It's seriously uncanny how nearly all of our favorite Pokemon are UU Pokemon e_e

Stage On

Did you make sure to save before you start fighting him incase things go south?

ffdgh

No timer balls and t-wave or better sleep inducer? For shame.

Oh well if all else fails, just rebeat the e4.....and marshal's useless flame orb sheer force conkeldur
KuGsj.gif

Since Iwata took over gaf I cant find the pokebomb thread so Im stopping by here. But does anyone know what happens when I download pokedex 3D pro? Does it replace the original pokedex app?

Top Bottom