• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Xux

What. The Elite Four members aren't in the PWT? What the heck does Game Freak have against Will, Karen, Sydney, Phoebe, and Glacia?

So I drew some pogermans and thought you guys might like 'em:

LOLWailord_zpsac44cd46.png

Xerneas_zps486cf8f1.png

Also I'm pretty sure no Elite Four members are in the PWT, not just those ones.

Xux

So I drew some pogermans and thought you guys might like 'em:

Also I'm pretty sure no Elite Four members are in the PWT, not just those ones.
Those haven't been in the anime, either. I was hoping Will and Karen would show up for HGSS in the anime but it was just that stupid Lyra episode.

So Nintendo updated and re-released Wind Waker for Wii U. Any chance they update and release any of the old Pokemon games for it? And allow online trading between 3DS and Wii U, all that good stuff. I would buy.

Unicorn

Help me make a Trick Room team in Soul Silver!

I'm bogged down with full-time college full-time work and my brain is fried every time I try looking through a list of the slowest pokemon.
KuGsj.gif

Unicorn

Pretty outdated though considering how many amazing if not for speed pokemon gen 5 added.

Yeah, it'll start as something to do in SS, but I'll eventually migrate to White I think. Time to move on :/

Also, wasn't there something where I could plug in my team and it would evaluate weaknesses and such in my team?

Thanks a ton! It's like a MLP bizarro Rapidash
KuGsj.gif

Haha! You're welcome! Sorry I had to run out on you, but it won't let you trade Keldeo if it already knows its Secret Sword attack. I guess it's a weird restriction because of its Resolute Form.

So I drew some pogermans and thought you guys might like 'em

I love both of these! Especially Xerneas. :)

More goodness from Sunyshore

The two Lt. Surge battles and the debate to evolve Pikachu are top notch moments in the anime. One of my favorite episodes.

Ainaurdur

Haha! You're welcome! Sorry I had to run out on you, but it won't let you trade Keldeo if it already knows its Secret Sword attack. I guess it's a weird restriction because of its Resolute Form.

Yeah, I noticed that on the page about the current event. Described what you would need to be aware of to transfer off of B2/W2 to the older games. Resolute form is B2/W2 only.

Unicorn

Would anyone happen to have a Super Lucky Absol that knows Megahorn?

or even an Absol (HG/SS)?

EDIT:
Also in need of Scyther and Chimecho (or chingling).

The two Lt. Surge battles and the debate to evolve Pikachu are top notch moments in the anime. One of my favorite episodes.

ABSOLutely. One of the most character-defining moments in the entire series.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Oh please, it painted the picture that apparently evolving Pokemon with stones is "against their will" or some bullshit. I really hated that and it's just an excuse to have mascot characters be mascot characters.

JoeM86

Oh please, it painted the picture that apparently evolving Pokemon with stones is "against their will" or some bullshit. I really hated that and it's just an excuse to have mascot characters be mascot characters.

And that bit was forced even further in Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden

Unicorn

Haven't seen it since 4th grade so cut me a break. It was up there in dramatic tension with Rugrats eating bellybutton lint or not.

Was having a mooch at that Sunyshore page, interesting stuff. I had no idea it was possible to get your hands on cels... do they just sell them when they've finished with the show or something? The original series remains my fave part of the anime, I miss the slapstick and weird stuff =p.

Boss Doggie

Haven't seen it since 4th grade so cut me a break. It was up there in dramatic tension with Rugrats eating bellybutton lint or not.

Sorry if I sounded aggressive :p

I just kinda hate the "stone evolution" as forced or something as played in the anime.

PK Gaming

yeah

and Raichu was (at the time) my favorite Pokemon, so can understand my disgust towards the episode

but even so

it's still my favorite set of Pokemon episodes :x

Boss Doggie

Also help me fill out my trick room team

1. Reuniclus (trick roomer)
2. Machamp
3. Eelektross
4. Vaporeon
5. ???
6. ???

Top Bottom